The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Finn

sinderman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
As you can see from the pics, Finn broke his leg yesterday :(

We think our Bullterrier Flo jumped/barged him.

He is seeing an orthapedic vet on Tuesday who will come up with a plan to treat him, until then he stays in his cast.

Good news is that it was a clean break and the bones have not become out of alinement. Further good news is that because he is a pup, his bones are soft and still forming.

Anyhow we'll know more on Tuesday....fingers crossed. We are gutted

63595_10150332118740037_562045036_16263020_6164253_n.jpg

63269_10150332121285037_562045036_16263049_4511101_n.jpg

Roger

bloody hell gutted for you roger,

but on the brightside he is young and puppies bones mend, so he might not have any problems later on

i hope he heals quicky for you

bloody hell Rodger hope gose well for tusday pmed you

Poor Finn. Lets hope that your visit on Tuesday goes well and there are no further problems.

Good luck

Mark and Diane

Poor Finn,these things can happen with multiple dogs,you cannot wrap them up in cotton wool Roger,i am sure it has been upsetting for you all.

He is young,and will bounce back..

keep us posted.

Amandax

Totally gutted for the little man :( I am sure he will be bouncing around in no time and everything crossed for tues and a positive outcome :luck: :luck:

Keep us posted

Tina

hi roger sorry to hear about finn, hope you get some good news on tuesday, he has got youth on his side hope he gets better soon mate ian

Well he certainly doesn't look too distressed there laid on his mattress with his pillow (where's his blanket ? :teehee: )

Hope there's good news when you see the Ortho tomorrow :luck: :luck:

Puppies ! Who'd have 'em, stressful little sods !

Hi Roger,

Poor finn, hope he's ok. On the plus side, my boy Storm got his foot broken in 3 places when he was just 14 wks old. (collided with the other dogs). He made a fantastic recovery, and just look how he races now. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Debs

Cheers for you comments.

Finn had a miserable night on Sat but has been brill since then.

We had some good news today. When we had him chipped on Thursday we didnt realise it came with 4 weeks free pet insurance and yes...his accident is covered :sweating:

Fingers crossed for more good news tomorrow.

Thanks again

Roger

whats happened at thr vets Rodger.

good news on thr insurance. :thumbsup:

The vet is really pleased with how Finn is coming along.

They do not need to operate as it is a clean break and are just going to keep him in a cast for 4- 6 weeks.

I discussed racing Finn and our vet said it shouldnt be a problem as they are not operating, therefore keeping the trauma to a minimum. In addition, Finn is young and will heal quickly.

Finn is getting spoiled from the wife and daughter.

Thanks to you all for your kind wishes

Roger

poor fella, good luck with the healing, sure he'll make a good recovery with all the 'nursemaids' looking after him !

Thats good news Roger,you must all be relieved :sweating:

Finn is in good hands with you all,and i am sure he will be as good as new

.Amandaxxx

glad you have had good news :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas and all the best in the New Year :thumbsup:

fab news there Rodger all the best for xmas and new year xxxx

Glad to know everything is going to be OK! :D

Hope to see him at highgate next year when he is better! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back