The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Mojo Got The Runs And Sickness!!

FionaS

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Came home from work yesterday and everything was wel, we wnet for a lovely walk. Went to bed and then at 11pm Mojo started crying, which is really unusual for him. Went down and let him out, he had the runs. Came donstairs to sleep on the sofa jayse (OH) is away on buisness. Poor boy was out every hour having the runs and was sick twice. Called in work this morning and said i would have to take a holiday today and took the poor boy to the vets. He got any injection and Kaogel three times a day. Hes feeling very sorry for himself and im knackered!! Dolly slept through it all and harly peaked from under her blankets all night!! Just to warn everyone that the vets says there are loads of bugs going around and he said he has had loads of dogs in with sickness and the runs!! Hope my little man feels better soon.

oh dear hope he feels better soon, my gypsy is feeling a bit under the weather today, she's been eating lots of grass, didnt bother having her usual gallop over the park, and had a very funny poo :x

she just keeps looking at me with her sad old eye's.............i will keep a eye on her :(

Get better soon Mojo :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles:

Sorry to hear about little Mojo... :huggles: :huggles: did he pick something up I wonder.? :( I do hope hes feeling better Fiona.. :huggles: :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
[My four month puppy had this last week, she started the day it rained heavily all day, I have had some sleepless nights myself and two of our cats have it. You can tell its infection, it smells really bad.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back