The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Whippet Bitch For Sale

poor little thing, being handled like that too, just too many of these adverts these days :(

I wonder if she has had pups as there seem to be little ones in the picture too?????

Sick Ba :rant: :rant: :rant: rd. These people don't deserve to keep dogs :( :sweating: :sweating:

:( Not another poor soul...as Clair said...just too many these days... :(

The link now says 'whippet sold - 4 pups available 7 weeks old.'

So he sold the bitch from under the pups. Nice fella.

The link now says 'whippet sold - 4 pups available 7 weeks old.'So he sold the bitch from under the pups. Nice fella.
its not unusual i know someone on here thats done just the same with younger pups its disgusting

Heartbtreaking :'(

How can humans sink so low?

The poor thing looks so undernourished.

I can only hope that she has found a loving family home and an end to abuse

These people make my blood boil. :rant: the human race can be so much more cruel than the animal kingdom.Hope what goes around comes around for this sicko. :rant:

Apart from the obvious & normal disgust...I'm wondering why they are holding the tail up...do they think it might make the dog look better??? cos it doesn't!!!

I made the mistake of looking at other adverts on that site :( :( - very, very sad. One poor lurcher looked in such awful condition, I am astounded they could advertise her like that. :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back