The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Zeb

sharron

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poor Zeb had his injections last week. I told the vet that when he runs he wheezies, they gave him a good look over no sighns of anything. But i had to book him in for an xray. (which was today) :- "

But on saturday we found a lump on his back leg, so when he got to the vets his leg got looked at. :'(

so poor Zeb had to be completly knocked out which was not the plan Given 2 xrays which showed that he may have a possible enlarged heart, so they phoned to ask for a scan to be done on him. Panic over is heart is ok. So still dont know why he wheezies. :unsure:

Next came his leg the poor thing had a cyst on the inside of his right leg, that had to be cut out. :(

His came home tonight completly tired with a blue bandage on (not happy with me)

Iv tryed putting his plastic bag which they gave my on him so hes refusing to go out <_<

Poor Zeb :( :wub:

Hope he's soon feeling better.

Liz and the Monellis

Awww poor Zeb. Sharron give him a big hug from me and my babies. Hope hes feeling better soon hun. :huggles: :huggles: :wub:

Awww poor Zeb, get well soon and I hope the wheezies pass :luck:

Sorry to hear that, it must have been very worrying. Hope he gets better soon :luck:

Hope Zeb is feeling better soon :huggles: :luck:

poor zeb...hope is feeling better soon :luck: :wub: :huggles: (btw it was nice to meet you at crufts :thumbsup: )

:luck: :luck: Hope Zeb is feeling much better soon :luck: :luck:

Sorry i have not been on just lately but we've been having problems with Zeb. :(

On saturday he had to have his bandage changed. He was fine until sat night when the dressing moved and he was up all night crying so sunday morning (mothers day) we were at the vets at 9am. His stiches were taken out yestarday all going will. (we thought) :blink:

:oops: got home from work today and Zeb greeted my on three legs he cant put his leg to the ground so back to the vets with him. (on three legs)

GUESS WHAT?

Zeb had now got an infection in his soft tissues around were he had his op.

so far its cost me £367 on xrays and the op

£18 for dressings changed

£63 for sundays call out and

£64 for todays 2 injections 10 days of antibiotics and anti inflammatries

not to mantion that he needs to go back at the end of the week and again next week. :rant: DOGS

Poor Zeb and poor you :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: for the recovery

Oh sharron - poor Zeb - :( Ive had Oscar there at the vets also today - but thank goodness the bill was no where near that - but it could have been far worse if hed need an operation.

But at the end of the day I would have paid anything to have him back and well again. :thumbsup:

But can understand what you mean - as soon as you see a bottle of medicine or pills or an injection or treatment I start seeing £££££ signs.

I hope a the end of the day ZEB is sorted out :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Zeb and poor you (or your pocket). Hope he is feeling better soon. :luck: :huggles:

:huggles: to Zeb get well soon Bandit's been to the vets today a well and is also sporting a blue badage

must be a day for whippets to go to the vets

Poor little boy is trying to walk around the house looking very sorry for himself :'(

hes not really eating and is looking completly fed up, just hope he sleeps tonight or i dont think i will be worth knowing.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back