The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poppys First Walk

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D Well was poppys first proper walk with us today and my other 3 nutters well what can i say i was thinking i wont be able to let her off lead for while but 10mins into our walk off it came she never left my side for about another 10mins but boy once she did she had some fun she was like a different dog running around and yes even rolling in SHAT iv got the pics to prove :x she really enjoyed herself and had me in tears more than once on our walk anyway here are the picys ,hope ya enjoy them :D

P1010001-18.jpg

P1010004-22.jpg

P1010003-22.jpg

P1010005-14.jpg

P1010006-11.jpg

P1010002-21.jpg

P1010010-13.jpg

P1010011-12.jpg

ok mrs step away from the fox poo :oops: to late :x

P1010012-13.jpg

more to follow

P1010013-13.jpg

well pleased with herself she was after rolling in that fox poo :x

P1010015-9.jpg

WEEEEEEEEE LITTLE BURST OF ENERGY THERE :lol:

P1010008-13.jpg

:oops: More poo horse poo this time :x

P1010017-11.jpg

P1010018-10.jpg

P1010020-7.jpg

P1010021-7.jpg

P1010022-8.jpg

Oh Nicky,

Yes me too im in tears!!! she is so beautiful the little girl and seeing her in her gorgeous pink Nicky12 special coat aaww! :))

Shes a tiny little thing is'nt she :))

Well,shes had a great time and cheeky monkey rolling in the fox poo how lovely for her to do what whippets do :)) :)) :))

Oh Nicky!! im a bit speechless now :)) :)) :))

Great stuff darlin' :)) :)) :)) :)) :huggles:

Awwwwwwwwww how lovely to see Poppy out in the big wide world,what a sweetie she is :wub: :wub: Thanks for sharing Nicky :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

excellent your doing a brill job :cheers: such a massive differnce in such a short time she looks really happy and settled with your other 3 lovely loons :wub:

she's even cheeky enough to roll in the dreaded fox poo shows she's well at home

Well done you and your family for rescuing POPPY :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicky you are an angel , with being away , I don't know the full story here but well done girl for coming to Poppy's rescue :huggles:

Nicky, she looks like a completley different dog, its amazing what a difference,

well done :cheers:

do i detected another coat?? thats a different one from the one you took of the market place :p

:wub: :wub: shes gorgeous :thumbsup:

:huggles: :huggles:

Those pictures are so lovely :wub: :wub: gives you a really warm feeling that she looks so happy :huggles: and stinky :x :oops: :D

Aww bless her! :wub: She is so adorable, that is such a cute photo of her 7 down in your first post and of course the rest of your gang are looking lovely as usual too :wub: She looks really content out and about and rolling in fox poo!! Its lovely to see her out enjoying herself and having a good life.

Smelly whippets :x

Oh yes she is definatley settling in well

Well done :thumbsup: :wub:

Love the pic of the rest of the gang waiting for her to catch up :huggles:

(w00t) How lovely to see pics of Poppy enjoying herself :huggles: Thanks Nicky :thumbsup: youve made my day :D

k4tie-d said:
Nicky, she looks like a completley different dog, its amazing what a difference,well done  :cheers:

do i detected another coat?? thats a different one from the one you took of the market place  :p

:wub:   :wub: shes gorgeous :thumbsup:

:huggles:   :huggles:

:- " a girl can never have to many coats you know :- "

Nicky, those are fantastic piccies - you've worked wonders with that poor little scrap - she's a different dog now. :huggles: :huggles:

Val

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well Poppy must really think she has gone to Heaven. o:) A luxurious pink coat [i bet she's never had one in her life :lol: ] and then she rolls in fox poo in it. :teehee:

Well I suppose rolling in fox poo is whippet heaven too. Nicky she looks so happy with you and your other lovely whippets. :huggles:

Pauline

just shows what tender loving care can do in a short time

how happy is she think it's there for all to see bless her

nice to see and hear of happy endings

well done nicky

tina

:huggles: Awwww bless her, she's in a lovely perfect home know. :thumbsup:

What a happy whippet girl she is now, im so glad you have her !!

She looks like one of the gang already - well done Nicky, she'll repay you a hudread times over with love.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back