The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poppys First Walk

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My eyes are watering, what a difference. Hopefully the next 8 or so years will make up to her for the first lot. Nicky, you are a star. Have a hug :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Fantastic :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Little Poppy is going from strength to strength :)) :)) :))

oh she looks so happy, she must feel like a puppy again!

she probabily never had a proper puppyhood so good on her for getting the others to play :)

:wub:

:huggles:

great pics, its looks like she is going to be a proper little madam :- " o:) ;) :huggles:

Fantastic, been following this thread and the old eyes are just pouring :) I bet your vet will notice a real difference in her when she visits again. I love the coat I have been looking for one of these for ages - do you make and sell them or just for your own crowd? - would seriously love to have 3 pl :D Poppy's little face is just so sweet and I agree I reckon theres a real little character coming out of there. :luck:

Kathy

jonesyins14 said:
Fantastic, been following this thread and the old eyes are just pouring :)   I bet your vet will notice a real difference in her when she visits again.  I love the coat I have been looking for one of these for ages - do you make and sell them or just for your own crowd? - would seriously love to have 3 pl :D   Poppy's little face is just so sweet and I agree I reckon theres a real little character coming out of there. :luck:
Kathy

hi kathy yes i make them i have an add on the market place with a few iv done ,will be adding more in few days :D

How lovely to see Poppy out having fun- looks like she's got a lot of adventures to catch up on! :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

aah, great pictures. Poppy is going to adore you Nicky with her new life and all the tlc and designer wardrobe! :wub: :wub:

Dear Poppy (or should i say poopy) (w00t)

I think you look really gorgeous in your pink coat - and wish I could have shared that fox poo with you.

Lots of licks and tail wags (and a bit of a sniff!! :wub: )

Love Jesse xXx

Nicky she looks such a lovely lady in her pink coat :wub:

The pics are brill and bought tears to my eyes she is looking so good already :huggles:

Well done :thumbsup:

:huggles: She doesn't look like the same dog!!! Bless her she's got some catching up to do after her 'lost years' but it looks like she'll soon catch up. Above all, bless you Nicky for giving an older girl a chance of a proper whippy lifestyle :huggles:

Lovely photos, Nicky. It's heartwarming to see how quickly Poppy has settled in with you and your family. :huggles: :wub: :huggles:

thanks for all your kind words guys ,she truley is our k9 rescue as all of you have helped with her rescue in some way or other weather it be dontions or sending little prezzys or even just pms or phone calls off support and advise its all help little poppy be were she is today so :cheers: and :huggles: to you all and heres a few more pics of our girl ...

my two girls having a play :wub:

P1010006-12.jpg

P1010005-15.jpg

P1010004-23.jpg

P1010003-23.jpg

Nicky what a diffrence in her allready, and she looks as if she has put a little bit of wight on. It's so nice to see her so happy :luck:

(w00t) LION ABUSE! (w00t)

somebody call the RSPCA!

i had trouble telling who was tia and who was poppy for a min, amazing difference.

:wub: :wub:

:huggles:

These are such charming pictures - she looks REALLY happy ! - well done.

Can you tell me please, about the blue boy who was in the same place... is he still looking and do you have any further details.

Thank you.

Really proud of you i am young Nicky, she didnt leave your side cos she felt the love from you, let her roll in the shat :lol: its what they do, and what she's missed, whats needed now is a lovely sun kissed day, then get her out, all the very best with her you luverly pot noodle chompin welsh woman ya nowt else :luck:

:cheers:

This is just so fantastic to see, I laughed at the fox poo photo, she lookes like she is beside herself with happyness. Looks like she is in whippy heaven. Im so so glad she is with you now :huggles:

How did I miss this? (w00t) - what a great time she is having with you and your wonderful gang :huggles: - lovely to see her so happy in her new home. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back