The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Post Man Pat

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
youl never guess what postman pat brought us this morning ................ :- "

il tell ya once iv had a cuppa :lol:

ok here ya go the boys new coats came while i was in work today heres couple of pics soz ther not to good as they wer to pleased to see me to be modeling :lol:

blue in his coat with matching neck warmer :D

P1010079.jpg

P1010071.jpg

now ollie

P1010075.jpg

nicky12 said:
ok here ya go the boys new coats came while i was in work today heres couple of pics soz ther not to good as they wer to pleased to see me to be modeling  :lol:

blue in his coat with matching neck warmer :D

P1010079.jpg

P1010071.jpg

now ollie

P1010075.jpg

well theres lovely, :- " very nice

keith :thumbsup:

Hmmm think they could do with matching leg warmers now ..dont ya think :- " :lol:

One of ours has the same coat and I have to say that it is a great coat,I love the lead hole in it,as it means you can put the collar up and still use the lead.

Did you get the neck warmer from the same place? It looks great! :thumbsup:

05whippet said:
One of ours has the same coat and I have to say that it is a great coat,I love the lead hole in it,as it means you can put the collar up and still use the lead.
Did you get the neck warmer from the same place? It looks great!  :thumbsup:

nope made the neck warmer myself :- " :D

wow they are all ready for the elements of winter,lucky whippets :thumbsup:

Awh, they both look great in their new coats. Your neck warmers go really well with them!

I got a green one for Willow..... can't spot her when she goes running in amonst the trees - Thank goodness her recall is good. :b

Red is def a better choice. :thumbsup:

very smart, trendy and warm 8) how did you make the neck warmers ?

they look reflective, are they ?

Julie D said:
very smart, trendy and warm  8)   how did you make the neck warmers ?they look reflective, are they ?

dont think the coats are reflective .and as for the neck warmer i just knitted a square and sewed it together was my first attempt at knitting anything :) just gota figure out how to put little hole in them for the leads to go in ..now thats guna be fun :lol:

dont think the coats are reflective .and as for the neck warmer i just knitted a square and sewed it together was my first attempt at knitting anything :) just gota figure out how to put little hole in them for the leads to go in ..now thats guna be fun :lol:

just read your other thread and saw close ups, you're very creative............................I know how to make the lead hole............you just drop a couple of stitches :- "

Julie D said:

just read your other thread and saw close ups, you're very creative............................I know how to make the lead hole............you just drop a couple of stitches :- "

cool il give that a try .thanks julie :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back