The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies At Play A While

playawhile said:
For anyone who is interested there are now 6 week photos on my blog of my current litter. Welcome to have a look!!
http://henrikharling.blogspot.com

By Ch Forgetmenot Flying Star out of Play A While Late Red Autumnhop Ale

Henrik

They are super puppies and have a really great pedigree lots of luck to you with your "keeper" and also to the puppies with their new owners too! :thumbsup:

Bitch 3 and Dog 1 for me this week thanks! ;)

Congratulations on a litter that is sure consistent in terms of type and overall markings too! If I were to pick one at this stage I would pick bitch 3 and make her pick of litter too.

We typically pick as wet just born whelps then confirm again at 5 weeks when the 5 week old pup often is a mini sized model of what the adult dog will look like.

Lanny

Lovely puppies and lots of luck with them, for me bitch 2 and dog 1

Avalonia said:
Congratulations on a litter that is sure consistent in terms of type and overall markings too!  If I were to pick one at this stage I would pick bitch 3 and make her pick of litter too. 
We typically pick as wet just born whelps then confirm again at 5 weeks when the 5 week old pup often is a mini sized model of what the adult dog will look like.

Lanny

I have placed bitch 3 so that I can use her in the future!!! Decided that last week.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!

Henrik

:) Awww, they are looking gorgeous. :wub:

Bitch 3 :wub:

Dog 1, he is rather Yum Yum. :huggles:

Sending them all :luck: for the future.

05whippet said:
playawhile said:
For anyone who is interested there are now 6 week photos on my blog of my current litter. Welcome to have a look!!
http://henrikharling.blogspot.com

By Ch Forgetmenot Flying Star out of Play A While Late Red Autumnhop Ale

Henrik

They are super puppies and have a really great pedigree lots of luck to you with your "keeper" and also to the puppies with their new owners too! :thumbsup:

*** Lovely litter Henrik ...

I like male number 3 and bitch number 3 !

Father looks very nice on photos and should be a strong choice for Berry in the future , don't you think so Pamela ?

Speak soon,

Stephy and "august baby" Juliann(e) Sisley Belize ... ***

:wub: :wub: :wub:

there all lovley

girly number 4 please :wub: :wub: or 2 or 1 or 3 or the boys wow :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back