The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
mandyrfc said:
(w00t)   (w00t)   Can't wait it was GREAT news on Saturday and the next 5 weeks will be the longest ever. :cheers:
We were over the moon for you all when you told us last Saturday - we wish you all the best Mandy & Derek, Brian & Netty xxxx

:D :D Thank you so much Naomi hope to see you and Rob a lot more next year with your new caravan and new puppies :cheers: :cheers:

We saw :wub: :wub: Zoe ( Highland Lassie ) :wub: :wub: tonight and she is 8 weeks into pregnancy now here are a couple of pics ( sorry they are not as good as trish or lampys ). What do you think ??

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
5 puppies, all black and white, 3 dogs and 2 bitches. If I'm right you'll think I'm a witch (w00t) :lol: Good luck all :luck:

I also think five & even maybe a bonus ball :lol:

I also think the majority will be black & white with maybe a clone of Zeke or Zoe thrown in for good measure :wub: :huggles:

I know if I didn't have so many dogs I would be first in the line (w00t)

Mum & dad both have a fantastic nature not to mention the speed! And a pedigree of no less than 37 WCRCH (w00t)

Me thinks this will be a fantastic litter :D :wub: Wishing Brian Nettie, Derek & Mandy & not least the lovely Zoe all the :luck: :luck: in the world!!!

Diane Dave & Josh.xxxx

June Jonigk said:
5 puppies, all black and white, 3 dogs and 2 bitches.  If I'm right you'll think I'm a witch (w00t)   :lol:   Good luck all :luck:
As If June :- " :lol:

Good Luck with the litter. Zoe is beautiful :wub:

(w00t) bloody hell :- " where has the time gone :wacko: only a week to go (w00t)

good luck to you all with the birth :luck:

mandy by the time we have been nagging you for puppy pics....... :unsure: your be an expert :- "

i think zoe will have...4....2 boys :wub: :wub: and 2 girls :wub: :wub:

i tbhink 6 at least but would not be shock, me if theres 7 best of luck

wow a week to go (w00t) good luck all of you with the whelp :luck: :luck: :luck: hope zoe a a easy time :huggles: bet your al excited (w00t) :lol: :lol:

:luck: To Highland Lassie :luck: To Nettie and Brian, hope all goes well, looking forward to seeing the photos :thumbsup:

Well just borrowed my daughters laptop :- " just a few more days to go (w00t) looking forward to these presious little babe's we know how you all are looking forward to them Nettie, Brian and Mandy and Derek :thumbsup:

We wish you all the very best of :luck: :luck: for the future and the new season ahead :huggles:

Just to let you all know Zoe (Highland Lassie) & WCRCH Blue Devil are the proud parents of six beautiful baby boys :wub: :huggles:

Five black & white & one brindle & white parti...............at the last count! (w00t)

Mum & babes are all doing well. :cheers:

(w00t) well done, finger crossed a little girl is still to come :luck:

no pics yet :unsure: cant get the staff :lol:

Well Done zoe :huggles: hope you might still get your lttle girl :wub: so fingers crossed :thumbsup:

We wish you all the Love and success for the future :wub:

Thought i would drop off one pic just now. Still at last count of 6....

Will follow with more pics when things have settled down :) :)

We are all very pleased and happy Zoe is ok, although very tired! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
highlander said:
Thought i would drop off one pic just now. Still at last count  of 6....

Will follow with more pics when things have settled down :) :)

We are all very pleased and happy Zoe is ok, although very tired! :)

Ok, it wont let me add an attachment for some reason. I will add me post with one

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back