The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) (w00t) And the :wub: :wub: Billy ( Puppy No 4 ) who is ( and this is scary is being named after Billy Mac Kenzie and we saw the post tonight ) :wub: :wub:

:D :D Again sadly i only got 2 good ones of Billy but he is :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D :D :D And i am Pleased to announce that Novo is our little boy and he is still the smallest :wub: :wub:

:D :D And just to show you how big he is here he is with my son Paul and his Girlfriend Bryony :wub: :wub:

:D :D And last but certainly not least Brian and Netties Zeno and Nettie had a long wait but has finally got her Black and White boy and he is :wub: :wub: :wub: too like his Bros

:D :D and Zeno again :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D :D :D I hope that you all like them as much as we do it won't be to long before ALL the new mum's and dad's get an idea of how their boys are coming along and can't wait to see them all race not next year but the year after :luck: :luck: :luck: to you all when the time comes :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Love Mandy ...................xxx

The pups are all sooooooooooo gorgeous :huggles:

Just look how tiny Novo is :wub: He is such a little diddy man. :wub:

Zoe god love her is doing a smashing job :wub: :huggles:

:wub: oh mandy they look like they have really grown :wub:

they look fab....il enjoy watching them race

buddy :wub:

billy :wub:

:D :D Well all the pups eyes opened this week and are now so adventurous they cant wait to get out :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

This is Buddy

And again on the right with :wub: Ronnie

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back