The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On The Way!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Puppy no 1 was of course the first born and weighed 9ozs ( black and White )

Puppy no 2 weighed in at 8 1/2 ozs ( Black and White )

Puppy no 3 was also 8 1/2 ozs 9 Mainly White with Black Patches )

Puppy no 4 was 7 3/4 ozs ( brindle and white parti )

Novo ( no 5 ) was 6 ozs ( Mainly White with Black patches )

and last one out no 6 was 7ozs ( Black and White )

These of course are their birth weights and they are now much bigger mum is doing a GREAT job with them and will put up their new weight when Brian gives them to me.

They are all so alike but also so individual.

Hope you like the photo's wish Trish or Lampy was here lol i dont do them any justice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations what a beautiful litter :wub:

Oh my....Boy number 6 is just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

TCx

im guessing Nova is yours mandy :lol:

has nettie picked yet...what a choice :sweating: but i think its that brindle parti boy for me :huggles:

they are all :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: just so relieved theres no girls :sweating: (w00t)

lovely puppys :wub: :wub: your pics are great mandy :thumbsup: love them all

glad theirs no girlies :sweating:

oh wow what a beautiful litter there coming on now (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

pics are great mandy :thumbsup:

im liking pup no4 and no6 the best,so when there old enough youve got my address,just pop them in the post to me :- " (w00t)

wish i was closer for a visit,i would love to have taken some pics :)

good luck with them nettie ,brian,mandy and derek :huggles: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sooooooooooooooo gorgeous :wub:

Look how tiny Novo is laying in Mandy's arms :wub: :huggles:

Wish I was closer, I would love to come for puppy cuddles :huggles:

:D Thank you so much you know that you are all more than welcome to come and stay. :cheers:

:huggles: is novo yours then mandy?? hes gorgeous too and the smallest :huggles: love the little uns :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awww CONGRATULATIONS ZOE.... Mandy & Derek, Brian & Nettie - What a gorgeous litter :wub: :wub: :wub: Bet your over the moon :huggles: The litle brindle & white :wub: and pup no 6 looks like he's got fingers holding him around his body :wub:

What a lovely litter Give Nettie and Brian our love and tell them well done from the Mill gang Number 4 well it,s the spit,s of our Maddie when she was little good job it,s a boy or <no dont even think about it chris>Anyway lot,s :luck: with them

Love the Mill gang x x

:D :D All the puppies now have names and i thought you would like to know them :D :D

Here is Buddy ( puppy No 1 )

:D :D Sadly this is last of Ronnie as others were really bad :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back