The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies On

Nicky i dont know why you even put this on here. its only going to start the fukn "holyer than thou brigade" up.

then itll be filled with OMG HOW CRUEL....THEY SHOULD BE SHOT......

Last edited by a moderator:
fab been reported and other have to by looks of it as its been removed ) :cheers:

stormydog said:
Nicky i dont know why you even put this on here.  its only going to start the fukn  "holyer than thou brigade" up.

then itll be filled with  OMG HOW CRUEL....THEY SHOULD BE SHOT......

shut it stormster or il punch ya face in :p i was just highlighting a puppy farmer that was trying to use ebay im not shure why you think thats a bad thing :blink: it was advertising puppys for sale and not just one breed it listed many wich is why i thought puppy farmer :)

it has been removed,

as i never saw it, im guessing by the title and the link someone was trying to sell pups on ebay? :eek:

:rant:

edited to say, just saw the title of your post now, :oops: at least i guessed right :- "

stormydog said:
Nicky i dont know why you even put this on here.  its only going to start the fukn  "holyer than thou brigade" up.

Assuming the "fukn holyer than thou brigade" means people who don't agree with indiscriminate breeding of puppies and selling them to the highest bidder by auction then I'm proud to be a member :D

Actually I may start the FHTTB as an official organisation - anyone else want to join :lol:

FeeFee said:
stormydog said:

Assuming the "fukn holyer than thou brigade" means people who don't agree with indiscriminate breeding of puppies and selling them to the highest bidder by auction then I'm proud to be a member :D

Actually I may start the FHTTB as an official organisation - anyone else want to join :lol:

:lol: yep I'll join :D

FeeFee - please add my name to the list :thumbsup:

(Sticks tongue out at Stormy ;) :p )

OMG THIS HAS BEEN PICKED UP WRONGLY !

IM ANTI-PUPPY FARMING..BIG TIME AND MULTIPLE BREEDING TOO :(

what i meant was.."here we go again with another post that everyones going to jump on the wagon that has past this way 45000 times since xmas, thats all i meant.

chairman...holyier than thou brigade (w00t) :thumbsup:

now stop yapping at me :'( ;)

stormydog said:
IM ANTI-PUPPY FARMING..BIG TIME AND MULTIPLE BREEDING TOO  :(

what i meant was.."here we go again with another post that everyones going to jump on the wagon that has past this way 45000 times since xmas, thats all i meant.

chairman...holyier than thou brigade  (w00t)   :thumbsup:

now stop yapping at me  :'(       ;)

Sorry Stormy, I didn't mean to imply you were pro puppy farming - I just couldn't resist your description of the people likely to post! :p

I think you should add 'Chairman of the FHTTB to your signature and wait for people to ask what it stands for :lol: :lol:

stormydog said:
IM ANTI-PUPPY FARMING..BIG TIME AND MULTIPLE BREEDING TOO  :(

chairman...holyier than thou brigade  (w00t)   :thumbsup:

now stop yapping at me  :'(       ;)

Poor Stormy, we knew what you meant! (we know you're anti puppy farming as well).

I thought we were teasing you back! :D :huggles:

Now I know your heart was in the right place and you weren't trying to sell puppies and I'm glad its been removed but it is actually a posting rule on here that not only should you nor advertise puppies but that you shouldn't put links to adverts -

# Posts advertising dogs or any livestock for sale are not acceptable and will be deleted. Neither is it acceptable to post links to such adverts.

The reason is that people who were trying to sell puppies might try and get round the rule by posting links instead and as we might not know the difference we have to apply the rule to everyone. Besides, by cross posting you're really just helping out the advertiser even if its unintentional.

We don't get to read all the posts so if you do see a post advertising puppies on here it probably because the Moderators haven't seen it so please report them if you do. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back