The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks Carol :thumbsup: Helen has got a soft spot for Mickey :wub: , he is totally fearless, he runs round are house like he owns the place (w00t)

awwwww ste they are all gorgeous :wub: i cant wait to get micky here lol they have all done so well, well done to you and to roxy..

diane

:wub: jade zeke mum Jade___Zeke.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thet're just fab when they get to that age :wub:

sooooo cute when they crash :wub: :wub: :wub:

When they have just been born do they remind anyone of little moles lol

Soo cute

Love the cream ones but saying that they are all geourgeous

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
both are :wub: but can we have more pics of my micky lol and the other cream one to as its nice to see how they are all coming on... plzzzzzzzzzzz

diane :)

lou14 said:
both are  :wub: but can we have more pics of my micky lol and the other cream one to as its nice to see how they are all coming on... plzzzzzzzzzzz
diane  :)

Hi Diane,

As soon as I get some more pics off Stephen I'll put them on straight away, don't worry!! :thumbsup:

Still think Ruby's my pick :* .......but then I did keep Eric in my litter lol (w00t)

WE were hopeing to see micky, shame we are going down to collect ZEKE on the 29th we think micky is gorgeous to, we would have loved to have seen micky

highlander said:
WE were hopeing to see micky, shame we are going down to collect  ZEKE on the 29th we think micky is gorgeous  to, we would have loved to have seen micky

sorry about that highlander but we cant make it on the sunday, it is nice to see them all it will be nice to see zeke as he is lovely to :wub: , im sure steve mentioned that you go to chorley if so you will get to see him there as we have been up there before and its not a bad run for us so we will be going again. and i will post some pics of him once i have got him home,

diane

HERE ARE SOME PIC'S OF ZEKE AND ZOE AT THERE NEW HOME HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back