The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies

Thanks Diane :thumbsup: It was so good to see Mickey again :wub:

Aww little Zoe in her pink jumper :wub: So weres Zeke's matching blue one? :lol:

Great pics Ste & Highlander :cheers: I love that little pink jumper to :wub:

Esthermax,Mar 7 2006, 04:39 PM]

Great pics Ste & Highlander :cheers: I love that little pink jumper to :wub:

You will have to get the pattern Cheryl, & whilst you are knitting one for Oddy, :- " you can make one for Wilf. :cheers:

Can't wait to see all these puppies racing next year. :wub: :wub:

Great pics Brian !! I take it Zoe is still a live wire :wacko:

Jade at 12 weeks :wub:

Jade_120.jpg

They're beautiful looking pups Ste. You've got to be pleased with them :thumbsup:

Thanks Judy :thumbsup: I am thrilled to bits with them :D

highlander said:
JUST FOR YOU DEREK  ONE IN THE SNOW
:D BRIAN THE PUPS ARE BEAUTIFUL :wub: :wub: AND ZIGGY IS STANDING GAURD. I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME SIZE AS "WEE DEEDEE", THEY WERE GREAT WITH DEEDEE, THE OTHER NIGHT AND SHE SAT AND CRYED FOR 10 SECS AFTER THEY LEFT ON SATURDAY MORNING 3.30 AM TO BE PRECISE AND MANDY HAD A BIG HANGOVER THE NEXT NIGHT WHEN SHE WOKE UP. :D BUT DO YOU KNOW THIS MASKED MAN.???

If anyone knows him or see's him please do not approach without a bottle of :cheers: lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back