The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies

feldandjack

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just posting some pix of my girls first litter, Deerhound X Deerhound/Greyhound. This was them on day 1.

IMG_0514.jpg

This is them after 1 week.

IMG_0537.jpg

9 pups, 5 girls and 4 boys, all doing very well. They have all doubled in size and weight in the last week. Hope you like the photies. ( Please don't ask santa for one as they all have homes)

mum and puppies are just :wub: :wub: ive a real soft spot for deerhounds they are so :wub: :wub: always wanted one but never had the room :( i must stop looking right now :- " they are so :huggles: good :luck: to them in their new homes :) julie

Lovely mother :wub: and lovley looking pups :luck: keep the pics coming as they get older I love deerhound lurchers :wub: :luck:

hearts.gif
OMG they are adorable... and Mum looks absolutely beautuful :wub:

Tracey x

Lovely,so cute,good luck with them.Lady P :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

hope 200 said:
mum and puppies are just  :wub:   :wub: ive a real soft spot for deerhounds they are so  :wub:   :wub: always wanted one but never had the room  :( i must stop looking right now  :- " they are so  :huggles: good  :luck: to them in their new homes  :) julie
Ohhhh I feel just the same as Julie :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Xmas

Pauline

feldandjack said:
Just posting some pix of my girls first litter, Deerhound X Deerhound/Greyhound. This was them on day 1.
IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

9 pups, 5 girls and 4 boys, all doing very well. They have all doubled in size and weight in the last week. Hope you like the photies. ( Please don't ask santa for one as they all have homes)

nice looking litter all the best with them

Good luck with this litter, they look fantastic :thumbsup: My favourite :cheers:

feldandjack said:
IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0537.jpg

:teehee:

my gawd they are waaay cute,I love the tiny little cuties, more pics plz as they grow o:)

Lovely :wub:

What gorgeous rich colours in them :thumbsup:

They look as if they'll be smooth coated or will they get a rougher coat like mum as they get older?? :)

jinnyfizz said:
Lovely :wub: What gorgeous rich colours in them :thumbsup:

They look as if they'll be smooth coated or will they get a rougher coat like mum as they get older?? :)

They should end up like mum, Dad looks the same as mum and they are pretty hairy now. Their wee eyes are open now :wub:

Lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: bet they won't be small for long :)

NOT SMALL FOR LONG.

Sorry this photo is on it's side, I'm a computer numpty. You can see how big they are getting, they will be three weeks old the morra. Mum is doing a great job and they are braw wee fat piggies.

IMG_0573.jpg

After a big feed they like a nice long nap, as is the way with hounds they like to stick their legs in the air and let their heads hang over the side of the bed.

IMG_0568.jpg

OMG.. they are looking fantastic :thumbsup: :wub: Does it mean that the ones with collars on have been chosen for homes...?

Looking forward to seeing them grow in the next few weeks... Beautiful.. and Mum looks great :thumbsup:

Tracey x

(w00t) Oh my goodness!!!! Look how much they've grown (w00t)

Lovely, healthy pups - absolutely gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup:

we need more up to date pics ........like everyday :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back