The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies!

aww they are gorguse ,iv wanted one of these for ages ,how do they mix with whippets

hehe

I find them to be a fantastic combination.. teh whippet exercises the dobes! She runs.. they chase! although shes alot smaller she gives them a good fight back and is definitely not bottom dog!

just done a mega update on the website.. i have come to one major conclusion.. you can never take enough pictures of puppies!

Turns out poppy isnt spayed.. so is being a total hussy at the moment. Not sure shes liking being crated alot of the time but i really dont want any accidental Wippermans.. or Wuskies!!

Can just imagine a huskie x whippet.. a damn ugly hairy dog.. thats very fast and wont come back!!

aww they are gorguse ,iv wanted one of these for ages ,how do they mix with whippets

hehe

I find them to be a fantastic combination.. teh whippet exercises the dobes! She runs.. they chase! although shes alot smaller she gives them a good fight back and is definitely not bottom dog!

just done a mega update on the website.. i have come to one major conclusion.. you can never take enough pictures of puppies!

Turns out poppy isnt spayed.. so is being a total hussy at the moment. Not sure shes liking being crated alot of the time but i really dont want any accidental Wippermans.. or Wuskies!!

Can just imagine a huskie x whippet.. a damn ugly hairy dog.. thats very fast and wont come back!!

my favourite breed super looking pups good luck with them i would love to have one but my husband is frightened of dobes

hehe

my favourite breed super looking pups good luck with them i would love to have one but my husband is frightened of dobes

haha.. you should come round for a whippy play date and bring your husband, he could meet our lot who we call dopeys as they are hardly the big scary things people think they are!

hehe

haha.. you should come round for a whippy play date and bring your husband, he could meet our lot who we call dopeys as they are hardly the big scary things people think they are!
yes i would love to bring my husband round to yours then maybe i can get my dobe

i dont know if you show but in the 70s i used to help out a mrs tool i used to handle for her sometimes i was a junior handler back then

It makes me giggle really as i was on another forum, a Dobe related forum but they were such a bunch of arrogant idiots i couldn't bare to go there any more. This is our first litter, the bitches first litter and i have been so heavily criticized its unreal. back yard breeder etc.. insulting me and just generally calling me an idiot. Wasn't impressed when all i went there for was to ask for some advice as they seem to think experienced breeders just happen and dont realise you have to start somewhere.

The whippy people have been so much more welcoming!!
Can't believe the arrogance of some ''breeders'' - if it wasn't for people like you breeding such gorgeous pups the gene pool on some of these dogs would be so reduced they would be like mutants - and when they find out that their dogs have been so inbred, they will have to look to strong lines like yours to breed fresh healthy blood back in. Some people just don't like the competition and are so keen on the short term goal they forget their long term duty to the welfare of the breed!

On another note, I worked at a boarding kennels years ago and the lady who ran it bred a litter from her doberman and I tell you what, I'd rather go in a room with a doberman bitch than many other breeds!! She was the most gentle thing ever! ;)

hehe

yes i would love to bring my husband round to yours then maybe i can get my dobe

i dont know if you show but in the 70s i used to help out a mrs tool i used to handle for her sometimes i was a junior handler back then
I am wanting to get in to showing... Dad is too old to get in to showing now but i am so confident in these pups that we are keeping one bitch with the intent of showing her. So much to learn. trying to find shows to attend and see how it all works. Its brilliant at the moment, they move as a pack!! Its just a swarm of black fur following your every move! ITs scary!

we must be due some new pictures :huggles:

Pictures?!

You want pictures!!

You asked for it!!

:clown:

3588205719_e64782e3c7.jpg

3589012908_958702bbb4.jpg

3589012788_ea0f69e958.jpg

3589012692_2b7808c321.jpg

3589012196_89e1000873.jpg

3588204925_6e07f077b8.jpg

3588204809_622a5f802f.jpg

3588204703_644083bb3b.jpg

It makes me giggle really as i was on another forum, a Dobe related forum but they were such a bunch of arrogant idiots i couldn't bare to go there any more. This is our first litter, the bitches first litter and i have been so heavily criticized its unreal. back yard breeder etc.. insulting me and just generally calling me an idiot. Wasn't impressed when all i went there for was to ask for some advice as they seem to think experienced breeders just happen and dont realise you have to start somewhere.

The whippy people have been so much more welcoming!!
Can't believe the arrogance of some ''breeders'' - if it wasn't for people like you breeding such gorgeous pups the gene pool on some of these dogs would be so reduced they would be like mutants - and when they find out that their dogs have been so inbred, they will have to look to strong lines like yours to breed fresh healthy blood back in. Some people just don't like the competition and are so keen on the short term goal they forget their long term duty to the welfare of the breed!

On another note, I worked at a boarding kennels years ago and the lady who ran it bred a litter from her doberman and I tell you what, I'd rather go in a room with a doberman bitch than many other breeds!! She was the most gentle thing ever! ;)
Most of them are americans who still post ears and dock tails which is a practice i cant stand. We are keeping one of the bitches from the litter (which was always our intention) and we will show her. I have every faith in her and that this will most certainly not be the last time they hear from me.

yah.. when it comes to breeding out other bitch i am looking for a stud which is a total outcross to her, i dont wish to line breed but i look at the dog, what its produced with other bitches and the temperment. End of the day most of the time we have had families come and buy pups, i dont want the responbilty of a dog attacking a kid on my head so i have to be so sure about the dogs temperament. I can jump on mums back, pull her ears, pull her tail, rough and tumble with her and she plays back . Attached is a picture of mum playing with the puppies, proper tag playing and batting them to make them play back. Shes an angel and everyone who comes to view them comment on how nice she is.

I reckon i will have dobes for the rest of my life and from my 2 girls now i will have a firm breeding line which i will stand by and carry on with. Sire of my girls was Best of breed at crufts 2006 so we have a good foundation.

puppies__26_of_26_.jpg

wow they look great, their coats look so glossy :wub:

3589012692_2b7808c321.jpg

Oh this pic is just adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pictures, lovely pudgy shiney babies!

Great puppies. Good luck with them. Reminds us of our Rottie pups at that age. :)

Adorable puppies!! Good luck with them! I can only imagine taking care of almost a dozen adorable puppies! :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back