The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies

marion

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The one and only time they all sat still!! LOL

Puppies ready to go in two weeks. Sad but true! :( 16082010179.jpg

Awww....alll looking too.... :wub: :wub:

Aaaahhhh :wub: :wub: :wub: How can you bear to part with them all? :D

OMG! As a young girl I used to visit a lady who bred Whippets.She would let me take the pups out and about.My fav was called Hawkins.Never seen one quite like him UNTIL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Stunning pups :wub:

Aren't they just fab! :wub: :wub: :wub: I just don't know how I'd let them go - having said that, perhaps by 8/9 weeks it's a bit of a relief !? :p

What a fantastic litter they are so beautiful.I love whippets don't have a dog at the mo but maybe be ready for one soon.I have always had a soft spot for whippets and greyhounds.I was brought up next to a greyhound track in glasgow and we used to "sneek" in to watch the racing when we were kids.Will defo be racing my whippet when the time is right to get my pup.Hopefully be sooner rather than later can't wait!Been looking at race clubs and it looks as if there are a couple in Scotland so need to be visiting soon.

How did you get them to sut so still for long enough to take that photo?

A complete excess of cuteness :wub: :wub: :wub:

Major cuteness :wub: Very broody now :teehee:

Awww that is such a cute photo, they are all adorable :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back