The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Champs

Sorry Gary, it should have read little May Stag, well done with her she ran a blinder.

:clown: Sorry Adam forgot to mention your big boys success in my earlier post - but

I did say well done on the track - if I have missed any other Old Hall members dog

sorry. :wacko: ooooooo I have Granite won his heat and gave Kentucky a good race.

Thanks for the photos Sal especially as you haven't taken any action shots for quite a while

- I know you were livid with our broadband - will have to have "words" with your dad (w00t)

Pam - sorry Sal didn't get any of your boys race but we did have to get our girls ready.

She will take some action shots at Old hall on Sunday. If we can get him to pose after

racing I will have them printed off for you.

Once again well done to all that travelled and took part and congratulations to all the winners

- thanks again to all the workers.

Elaine

Sally, love the pic of Frankie. Please can I have a copy. Thanksxx

nice pic sally can you get me a copy of pie and mash with bolan and branco an mon ami.have you got any of my pup please.

think ive managed to find my two pups. pic 1 in the album is red deneside alice and blue sparklin whizz and pic 8 is red digga whizz and blue my foxy lady. if this is correct sally wud it b possible to order a copy of each off u please? just let me know how much etc. thanks :thumbsup:

mantonandysmemorial032.jpg

mantonandysmemorial033.jpg

mantonandysmemorial034.jpg

[/quote

hi john is it ok to use this photo of erica 4 my report please?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back