The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I was to knacked to post last nightdon't know how you long haul travellers do it :lol: Absolutely brilliant day,fantastic turnout :thumbsup: Well Done BWRA :thumbsup: and as for Manton crew brill job,but knew you would ;) :thumbsup: as for the 'PIES',what can I say,talk about multi talented (w00t) needless to say George wants his order putting in :lol: Now the racing.Some great racing on view today :thumbsup: Think everybody's congratulated individuals,but will add some from me anyway :lol: Well Done Gary and Dee,with May Stag,she ran brill for you both :thumbsup: Big Big Well Done to our southern friends Ray and Rae,with gorgeous George (Eastender)chuffed to bits for you both.Shel and Co with Zelda,great to see her running again Shel :thumbsup: Mick and Gloria with Rocky (Classic Rock) what a great weekend he's had :thumbsup: Carole and Peter with Gem (Sparklin Whizz) :thumbsup: and finally my fav the scratch :D Big Well Done to both the adult No limit finalists Nicks Love Lockdown :thumbsup: (seems it's me that needed the glasses Lyndon o:) ) brill result in a cracking race :thumbsup: and the other finalist Walter (Chunks) he's a credit to you both Alan and Rose,after his bad injury as a pup :thumbsup: Right thats me done :lol: I'm sure the dogs i've missed have been mentioned by someone else

can only agree with everything you say and add that was really pleased with megan ( Cracked the Ice ) Duke ( Hellsfire ) first run back after 4 week break Karen will be checking him over every day till he runs again poor Duke lol And Red ( Hellseeker ) who i thought run brill well done jo and Darren,

it was a long day we did'nt leave till 7.15 and yes karen Tony did work hard yesterday ( hope he dont see this ) all you have to do now is get him to pay his membership good luck lol (w00t)

Went down to the track this morning to make sure everything was tidy and clean. I would just like to commend everyone for being so good at clearing up after their dogs and tidying up of their rubbish, there was very little for us to do, just a couple of pooh bags around the car park and the odd person had obviously thought it was below them to clear up but i would say for 98% of people well done :)

One more person i would like to say thank you to and that was the lure lad for the day he earned every penny, well done, young man you did a brill job:) :thumbsup:

thought peter and caroles heavyweight pup looked good think she will be a goodun allways liked her :luck: ;) also impresed with wor rag looked strong :thumbsup: to many to name thought the race between fly baby and prada was a cracker :thumbsup: also bolan lookin good :luck: stuie and sues echo looked good all comin up for the future im sure :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
really enjoyed the day well done to every 1 that run the days racing also pleased with my pup jets quest just a shame it was a solo for her weight class well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

well done everyone some great races yesterday didnt stop long just breaking my self in slowly to the straight racing. (w00t)

a big weldone to gary gary and of course the brains behind these 2 dee

BIG WELL DONE TO KEITH WITH JUST PADDY BUT BIGGER WELL DONE TO JILL ( ANAGRAM) FOR OVERALL SUPREME SOZ NOT THERE TO SEE HER WIN LOOKS LIKE SHE IS GOING TO BE A SPECIAL GIRL GOOD LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON :thumbsup:

well done everyone some great races yesterday didnt stop long just breaking my self in slowly to the straight racing. (w00t)
a big weldone to gary gary and of course the brains behind these 2 dee And the looks lol

Huge thanks to all the Manton and BWRA Workers - for an enjoyrble days racing

100+ dogs entered. Some great racing - especially as already mentioned Keith's

young bitch Anagram she looked stunning, May Stag in pups very impressive, as

was Tonys tiny girl - who ran on very strong for a 15lb'er to win the yearlings.

Special well done to all Old Hall racers - Pam and John/Steve (sorry crap at names)

who won the 40lb scratch with Hunters Glory - cant believe he only started racing recently

(at the age of 4) due to injury he is a credit to you both. Tam/Shelly/Toni and family with

Bolan who ran brill to finish 3rd in bitch final after such a long layoff due to injury -

def one to watch out for this year. Jake and Mary's Kentucky who won the dog final,

and last but not least Sals "old" girls Lexi and Eve. Having trouble with our broadband

connection :rant: but hopefully sal will post photos soon, but you did manage to post up the

adult results thanks :)) . Also thanks to John for his photos

As said before there were many fab performances - looking forward to a great years racing

Elaine

mantonandysmemorial035.jpg

mantonandysmemorial037.jpg

supreme winner ANAGRAM winner of the ANDY PATTERSON MEMORIAL SHEILD

mantonandysmemorial036.jpg
How proud does Keith look :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners - it sounds like it was a good days racing.

A special well done to Adam & Claira with Ozzie (No Mercy) who won his first weight class. The first of many :thumbsup:

Forgot to put great pics John :thumbsup: Shows what a great day it was :thumbsup: Straight racing's back folks :thumbsup:

thanks ray and mary for all your help in runnin molly (wor syl). and very well done wor rag diddnt i train him well lol ;)

finally got my photos to upload :sweating:

5thapril10013.jpg

5thapril10033.jpg

5thapril10037.jpg

5thapril10038.jpg

5thapril10043.jpg

5thapril10045.jpg

5thapril10048.jpg

5thapril10055.jpg

5thapril10069.jpg

5thapril10072.jpg

thanks ray and mary for all your help in runnin molly (wor syl). and very well done wor rag diddnt i train him well lol ;)

What a fantastic day for whippet racing, a massive turnout, the track was lined with people, which didn't deter any of the pups/yearlings on show....well done Little Stag & Eastender, both did you proud. Anagram (still a yearling) raced in the adults as I said when she sailed past me on the line to take The Andy Patterson Memorial Trophy, she's JUST AWESOME... echoing Vicky's sentiments, Keith must be very proud of her and Paddy in the scratch (taking his championship tally in just over a week to 3, after waiting 40 years). Nice to see Kentucky back on the track and to his old self winning after a long lay off...our much missed friend, Andy Patterson would have been thrilled at the turn out and the top class racing on show, a fitting tribute to a much loved and missed gentleman!!!

Also Love Lockdown and Lexi taking sup Veteran. Congrats also to mates Ray & Mary with Wor Rag he was very, very impressive taking the yearling scr title and sup of the day, this after only a couple of runs (and his first competition) clocking not short of the adults!

I have to say we were very proud of Molli's litter (Streisand x Drama Queen) Scooter couldn't compete due to injury, but he has been impressive of late racing Anagram in the yearlings....he should be back very soon. Gordon's Evolution won her championship class but then lost concentration in the final, her litter sister One's Genevieve however couldn't be stopped, she just got stronger and stronger, well done Tony & Vera on Sup Champion and Supreme overall champion, her stamina remarkable for a 15/16lb'er.... and then to Erica & Geoff with Dramatize on winning his championship class and then taking supreme dog champion against top opposition, this only his second competitive race. Fingers crossed for all the above talented youngsters, I can't remember when at one time we have seen so many. It turned out to be a very long day for the BWRA Committee, but I think I can speak on behalf of everyone who attended, it was one of the best days racing and turnouts for a very long time, not forgetting Manton Wrc committee and members, who put in as much effort.....thank you each and every one of you who worked so hard, it is very much appreciated by all who attended.

are they pics of the adults or puppy/yearlings please? just looking to c if any pics of my two. cud tell kez (blinkers) and nikki (stumpy tail) lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back