The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
one word for this bitch ...........................

Jill.jpg

AWESOME

haha i knew it weouldnt serve me well haha (w00t)

she wnt mine me saying her lines ar wobberly to busy laughing proberly ;)

your not wrong vicky keith rang me earlyer chuffed to bits for him (watch this space ) :thumbsup:

good to see bolan back in the finals nice 1 team mckay :thumbsup:

zak offspring gettin about abit now ch of ch last week sup this week he will be getting an extra beer tonight lol

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all winners any 1 got full results :thumbsup:
winners for now:

bithc pup final

1st maystag

2nd weardale weasel

3rd jets quest

4th sparklin whizz

dog pup final

1st eastender

2nd tennese

yearling bitch final

1st ones genevieve

2nd wor syl

3rd dead red

yearling dog final

1st dramtaize

2nd classic rock

sorry unsure of other placings

sup pup MAYSTAG

supreme dog pup - EASTENDER

BITCH FINAL

1st anagram

2nd indica

3rd bolan

4th prada

dog final

1st kentucky

2nd ballypride

3rd no mercy

4th crackelle w/d

supreme ANAGRAM

supreme dog - KENTUCKY

55LB final

1st love lockdown

2nd chunks a brill race

40lb final

1st hunters glory

2nd tex mex

36lb final

1st billy casper

2nd freddies melody another brill race

supreme scr BILLY CASPER (OTHER W.D)

vet final

1st maid for this

2nd showman

3rd lexi

supreme vet MAID FOR THIS

supreme yearling scratch

1st wor rag

2nd just paddy

3rd like ya do

supreme yearling scratch WOR RAG

THATS MY WHACK FOR TONIGHT :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry forgot to mention eastender winning sup dog pup well done ray :thumbsup: he did you proud ;) also think love lockdown will do some damage in the no limit this year

well done all the winners today :cheers: especially gary & dee with may :wub: & keith with anagram, what an impressive bitch she is, 1st time i've seen her run. nice to see bolan back and winning. thanks to all the workers was certainly a long day :sweating: will try and get some photos of the racing up 2mrw

well done all winners any 1 got full results :thumbsup:
vet final

1st maid for this

2nd showman

3rd lexi
lexi won the vet final not eve :) will post full results now, sorry if any are wrong i havent actually got a marked program :wacko:

starting where fleesh finished

Bitches up to 20lb heat 1

R Tall N Tiny 19 1st

B Weardale Badger 19

W No Angel 17

heat 2

R Prada 20 1st & class

B Alta Rica 20

W Fly Baby 19

Bitches up to 24lb heat 1

R 2 Faced 24

B Calamity Kate 23 1st

W Candymill 22

Bk Adlib 21

O Xotic 21

heat 2

R Our Bea 24

B As Ya Like 23

W R & R 22 1st

Bk Monkey Trouble 21

heat 3

R Mon Ami 24

B Branco 22

W Bolan 21 1st & class

Bk Pie & Mash 21

Bitches Up to 28lb

R Black Diamond 27

B Indica 26 1st

W Secret Spot 26

Bk Mine's A Double 26

O Twisted Sister 25

Bitches up to 32lb heat 1

R Anagram 30 1st and class

B Sing For Us 29

W Cracked Halo 29

Bk Hells Double 29

heat 2

R Cracked The Ice 32

B Fun & Frolics

W That's Amora 30

Bk Tilly Two Shoes 29

Dogs up to 20lb

R Zeus 20

B Charlie Pig 20

W Crackelle 17 1st

Dogs up to 24lb

R High Drama 24

B Viv's Twilight 23

W Boybelle 23

Bk Ballypride 21 1st

Dogs up to 28lb heat 1

R Granite 27 1st

B Steel's Gift 27

W Rooney's Run 26

heat 2

R No Joe 28

B It's My Boy 28

W Kentucky 26 1st & class

Bk Boomerang 26

Dogs up to 32lb

R No Mercy 30 1st

B Cobain 28

Thank you for all the nice comments about the track and meeting today, but i would like to say a massive thank you to the Manton workers today, Tony and Geoff on traps (Tony for staying to the end and not only pulling the traps all day but for staying and pulling them away for us) , Dennis for the lure almost all day (had to leave at 6 ish or was it 6.30 ish thanks Den) Chris and mum for doing the few that Dennis couldn't, the people that thought and stayed behind to help us pack up, my workers in the tea room (yes Kim you too :) ) without the help of all these club members today wouldnt have gone as smoothly as it did, Thank you it really is much appreciated all of you, from me the one running around flapping and really not doing much of the work :S but Sadie when i finish work we may be going into catering together girl, seems the pie makers were a hit !! :)

BWRA and all the runners and especially the winners, some very impressive dogs on show today well done :thumbsup: and yes i am relaxing now wih a couple or three Tia Maria's, Kate my lines may be wobbly, well they might be tonight and i'm back to smiling :)

Well done all the workers agreat days racing

well done all the winners eps ray with Eastender,Keith with Anagram,Alan and Rose with walterand Adam with No mercy.

A couple that i was really impressed with Ray and Marys Wor Rag and of course Keiths Anagram

Well done to the BWRA and the workers, overwhelming how many dogs were racing today but the card ran smoothly. :thumbsup:

Lots of promising youngsters on show today and hope all do their owners proud in the future :luck:

Huge congratulations to all the winners! especially Anagram. Really cheers me to see her run so well for Keith. :thumbsup:

Thank you for all the nice comments about the track and meeting today, but i would like to say a massive thank you to the Manton workers today, Tony and Geoff on traps (Tony for staying to the end and not only pulling the traps all day but for staying and pulling them away for us) , Dennis for the lure almost all day (had to leave at 6 ish or was it 6.30 ish thanks Den) Chris and mum for doing the few that Dennis couldn't, the people that thought and stayed behind to help us pack up, my workers in the tea room (yes Kim you too :) ) without the help of all these club members today wouldnt have gone as smoothly as it did, Thank you it really is much appreciated all of you, from me the one running around flapping and really not doing much of the work :S but Sadie when i finish work we may be going into catering together girl, seems the pie makers were a hit !! :)
BWRA and all the runners and especially the winners, some very impressive dogs on show today well done :thumbsup: and yes i am relaxing now wih a couple or three Tia Maria's, Kate my lines may be wobbly, well they might be tonight and i'm back to smiling :)
and dont forget lyndon the half way judge he stood there all day and didint even have a runner well done :thumbsup:

wow! what a long day but very enjoyable, well done manton excellent track :thumbsup: and well doned the BWRA committee. :thumbsup:

some promising dogs on show namely wor rag ,eastender,may stag,one's genevive,dramatize, all could have a very promising future :thumbsup:

most impressive dog of the day for me was anagram very good bitch ,

130+ dogs long may it continue just like the good old days :thumbsup:

wow! what a long day but very enjoyable, well done manton excellent track :thumbsup: and well doned the BWRA committee. :thumbsup:

some promising dogs on show namely wor rag ,eastender,may stag,one's genevive,dramatize, all could have a very promising future :thumbsup:

most impressive dog of the day for me was anagram very good bitch ,

130+ dogs long may it continue just like the good old days :thumbsup:

I was to knacked to post last nightdon't know how you long haul travellers do it :lol: Absolutely brilliant day,fantastic turnout :thumbsup: Well Done BWRA :thumbsup: and as for Manton crew brill job,but knew you would ;) :thumbsup: as for the 'PIES',what can I say,talk about multi talented (w00t) needless to say George wants his order putting in :lol: Now the racing.Some great racing on view today :thumbsup: Think everybody's congratulated individuals,but will add some from me anyway :lol: Well Done Gary and Dee,with May Stag,she ran brill for you both :thumbsup: Big Big Well Done to our southern friends Ray and Rae,with gorgeous George (Eastender)chuffed to bits for you both.Shel and Co with Zelda,great to see her running again Shel :thumbsup: Mick and Gloria with Rocky (Classic Rock) what a great weekend he's had :thumbsup: Carole and Peter with Gem (Sparklin Whizz) :thumbsup: and finally my fav the scratch :D Big Well Done to both the adult No limit finalists Nicks Love Lockdown :thumbsup: (seems it's me that needed the glasses Lyndon o:) ) brill result in a cracking race :thumbsup: and the other finalist Walter (Chunks) he's a credit to you both Alan and Rose,after his bad injury as a pup :thumbsup: Right thats me done :lol: I'm sure the dogs i've missed have been mentioned by someone else :thumbsup:

Well done Manton and the BWRA, what a good days racing, well done all the winners especially, Anagram, Lexi,Kentucy,May Stag, and Estenders, also a special well done to Dramatisze and Ones Genevive both out of Steisand and Drama Queen taking the double in the yearlings. :)) We were really pleased with Bolan first run in over 6 months. :))

:thumbsup: Well done all the winners especially Joe's Wor Syl, Mary & Rays Wor Rag :thumbsup: Nice to see Zelda back on the track :D

well done all the winners,local dogs gary dees maystag taking the pups/

ray @marys wor rag taking the yrl scratch.

geff @ericas dramatize taking the yrl dogs in a very close final.

locally breed steve bell, love lock down taking the 55 impressive for a young dog.

carol and peter sparkinwhizz taking the h/w pups.

prada taking the l/w bitches electric out of the boxes.

trev lynes rr looking well today :thumbsup:

well done vons cracked the ice taking her heat pity she had to meet ANAGRAM (w00t) LOOKS :wub: RUNS (w00t) (w00t) the star of the day,andy will be proud of her taking his trophy.

showman first run out in the vets, joyce should tell him his 5 not 2 getting very close to winning the vets well done arty and maid for this.

bet tonys hans are sore faultless on the traps :thumbsup:

well done the workers /bwra faultless open was there 135 runners (w00t) (w00t)

looks like a good season ahead with quiet a few goddduns to come off the bends.

sorry if ive missed any ,but well done,great open ,THE PIE WAS AWSOME. the track was on fire dogs getting breaing well under 8 (w00t) :luck:

bit card but kept fine. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: well done manton club

oh forgot,ray friggsys well done son,ray n marys,well done,joe winters well done all young stars.a long day that was a good day. you workers take a pat on the back..brill day!!!and all them pups and yearlings,,all up n coming stars :thumbsup:

Welldone mam & Jeff and litte Aston (DRAMATIZE)!!!!!! :D

What a fanastic day. He did so well on what started out as only his 2nd competative race :thumbsup:

The future can only get better!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back