The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics! "he's My Brother" X "bowlemover Sch

gypsyfi

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ok So a few people have been saying they couldnt fin the last thread I pup up of these wee guys so Ive just started a new one!!

So our wee Laith (bowlemover Schneefuss) was mated with Bertie (he's my brother) and the result is these wee crakers, born just before Chrsitmas

check out this link to see the bonny boys at play!

small1.jpg

here's another photo, just discovered how to resize on my computer :- )

small25.jpg

just realised that your bitches dam is my maggie may's sister, Eugenie princess. our puppies are therefore related! :)

just realised that your bitches dam is my maggie may's sister, Eugenie princess. our puppies are therefore related! :)

hehehe!!! cool!! i think we've actually met, or at least or bitches have! hahaha

yes we did, i remember now, at holyrood.

whats hes my brothers kc name? i do find pedigrees fascinating!

Now come on Fi......now that youve mastered resizing the pics, I think we need individual pics please :thumbsup:

Still in negotiations with O.H. :sweating: she is holding out well ,what three pups are still looking for homes. :unsure:

Berties ped name-- As Good As It Gets.! :thumbsup:

and another....

"no, honestly, Mum, really do want some milk!! Hey, where are you going!?!?!" hehehe

SMALL_SDC12074.jpg

wow, just had to clip the wee fellas nails, 2nd time in three days, must be all the solids hey're eating making them big and strong!!! :thumbsup:

check out the 'wee fellas' on this video, they're no so wee any more!!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back