The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics! "he's My Brother" X "bowlemover Sch

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Fi

Can you put on pictures of the 3 boys who are still waiting for homes. I may have a contact who could offer an excellent home. A face shot of red would be good too as so far we have only seen his stunning backside :D . You could put them on facebook if it is easier.

Thanks

Hi FiCan you put on pictures of the 3 boys who are still waiting for homes. I may have a contact who could offer an excellent home. A face shot of red would be good too as so far we have only seen his stunning backside :D . You could put them on facebook if it is easier.

Thanks
will do,

but to be quick, it's the blue party, 'bulls eye' (as I call him, the wee fawn party with the eye patch) and of course the foxy coloured gentleman, who does have a particularly nice backside!! (w00t)

get that done asap!!

Hi FiCan you put on pictures of the 3 boys who are still waiting for homes. I may have a contact who could offer an excellent home. A face shot of red would be good too as so far we have only seen his stunning backside :D . You could put them on facebook if it is easier.

Thanks
will do,

but to be quick, it's the blue party, 'bulls eye' (as I call him, the wee fawn party with the eye patch) and of course the foxy coloured gentleman, who does have a particularly nice backside!! (w00t)

get that done asap!!

Here we go Eve, as requested, photos of my boys!!!

SDC12199.jpg

SDC12200.jpg

SDC12201.jpg

SDC12202.jpg

SDC12205.jpg

Fi, They are adorable :wub: :wub :wub:

I just wish I could manage another one but I am not going to let my heart rule my head.

Having seen their Mum run, I would just love one for lurecoursing with the Todmeister.

Daisy loves to run with the other dogs and is a little supersonic madam but has absolutely ZERO interest in the lure.

if I tied something to eat onto the end of it (w00t)

I hope they go to homes nearby so that I can watch their progress. :luck:

Fi, They are adorable :wub: :wub :wub: I just wish I could manage another one but I am not going to let my heart rule my head.

Having seen their Mum run, I would just love one for lurecoursing with the Todmeister.

Daisy loves to run with the other dogs and is a little supersonic madam but has absolutely ZERO interest in the lure.

if I tied something to eat onto the end of it (w00t)

I hope they go to homes nearby so that I can watch their progress. :luck:

Hi Eve,

Thatnks!! |I am quite proud of the wee fellas!!! although it's Liath who should really be proud, she's donbe a great job at being Mum!!!) Yeah, it would be great to see them develope, I hopw to stay in contact with them, were ever they end up!!

Cheers!!!!

Look at those wee faces! :wub: :wub:

All gorgeous but still love little red. He's definately fawning out now. Love him :wub:

no no no!! my 3 favs, arrrgggghhh!!!!! wishing i hadnt looked now ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Cmon Katie a wee KEEK, wee foxy be able to run underneath your crew in any coarsing event, he tiny wee guy.! Scoobs :thumbsup:

no no no!! my 3 favs, arrrgggghhh!!!!! wishing i hadnt looked now ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Oh go on Katie......have another peek :lol: :-

Cmon Katie a wee KEEK, wee foxy be able to run underneath your crew in any coarsing event, he tiny wee guy.! Scoobs :thumbsup:

Im trying my hardest guys honestly!! showed the boss the pics tonight he said...

"no more puppies, no more puppies, no more puppies, oo that ones nice! (w00t) but we're not having any more puppies!" :(

(he was looking at wee blue parti)

he says no, cause hes off work so no pennies, i did even mention the fact valentines day is coming up, but that was a no, zoe piped up and said she would like little red for her birthday (in july :wacko: ) but he said no.

running out of ideas here :sweating:

Oh go on Katie......have another peek :lol: :-

Im trying my hardest guys honestly!! showed the boss the pics tonight he said...

"no more puppies, no more puppies, no more puppies, oo that ones nice! (w00t) but we're not having any more puppies!" :(

(he was looking at wee blue parti)

he says no, cause hes off work so no pennies, i did even mention the fact valentines day is coming up, but that was a no, zoe piped up and said she would like little red for her birthday (in july :wacko: ) but he said no.

running out of ideas here :sweating:

That's OK Katie, they are gorg but not worth a damestic over ;) hehehe anyways Ill keep this loaded with photos over the next wee whiley so you can all keep track! (w00t)

:wub: Yeh please keep posting the photo's I love these little guys. Who is the smallest pup is it little foxy. I want a really small guy like the old school racing dogs would love one about 17"-18" think the smaller they are the more cute as well.

:wub: Yeh please keep posting the photo's I love these little guys. Who is the smallest pup is it little foxy. I want a really small guy like the old school racing dogs would love one about 17"-18" think the smaller they are the more cute as well.

Aye my Foxy boy is by far the smallest, way smaller than teh rest!! HE's a cuty I can tell ya, but he's smart as well, a proper dude!! love him love him love him!!!!

Aye my Foxy boy is by far the smallest, way smaller than teh rest!! HE's a cuty I can tell ya, but he's smart as well, a proper dude!! love him love him love him!!!!
Fi

STOP IT!

We have enough here :clown: :sweating:

Fi

STOP IT!

We have enough here :clown: :sweating:
HAHAAHAHA Eve, Im Eviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

me wee boy keeps putting his cuddly whippet toy in with the pups!! How CUTE!!!!!!!

:unsure: Any new pics of the little guys ,would love to see them now they are nearly eight wks.My daughter just loves little Foxy boy she even has a name for him. Go on show us some more photos pleeeease :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back