The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pics taken not long ago.

Black dog.

DSC_0964.jpg

Black Bitch

DSC_0972.jpg

DSC_0973.jpg

Dark Brindle Dog - Think he might be broken coated

DSC_0958-1.jpg

DSC_0959.jpg

Light Brindle Dog - Definitely gonna be rough coat

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0966.jpg

Choc Dog - think this one will be broken coated.

DSC_0969.jpg

DSC_0970.jpg

Fawn Bitch (Elsie)

DSC_0971.jpg

Ian still can't decide between these two (and apparently we're not keeping both!!). Although, the choc one has already been given a name, so I think he'll definitely be the one to stop.

DSC_0960.jpg

DSC_0961.jpg

DSC_0975.jpg

DSC_0967.jpg

DSC_0974.jpg

I will get some more pics tomorrow and post them up.

Debs

Oh my this boy must be mine!

chocpup.jpg

I so want him!!

Just to let you know that this wonderful boy, who died in May aged 13, came to us at 9 mths old as 'the dog from hell' and ended up as the most obedient loving & funny boy!!

Buzzy20copy1.png

PM waiting for you LL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my this boy must be mine!
chocpup.jpg

I so want him!!

Just to let you know that this wonderful boy, who died in May aged 13, came to us at 9 mths old as 'the dog from hell' and ended up as the most obedient loving & funny boy!!

Buzzy20copy1.png

PM waiting for you LL!!
Aah Dottie, he was a lovely looking lad. Good on you for taking him in and giving him a loving home.

The rough choc dog is proving to be quite a hit with those that see him - a friend of ours last night qas very taken with him, but they already got 4 dogs.

I've pm'd you back.

Debs

Hi Deb,

I am in love with the black and white now!!Its the double of Finn when he was a baby.The same eyes,soooo cute.

Amandax

Hi Deb,I am in love with the black and white now!!Its the double of Finn when he was a baby.The same eyes,soooo cute.

Amandax
Hi Amanda,

That's it, I'm not letting you through the front door now until they're gone (w00t) Pete would kill me, as you'd certainly not leave without one :D

Debs

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Bless them all! It brings it all back - the getting up every 2 hours - the trampled garden - the climbing out of their quarters! It goes so quick and then they're gone :D :( and you're glad (relief) and sad too - and we only had 5!

Here they are at about 7 weeks and you can definitely see the hairy ones - and the 2 brothers back in Feb at 18 months - same coats as now.

:luck: :luck: to all these beauties in their new homes :wub:

puppies0410_100a.jpg

shug09_017a.jpg

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!! Bless them all! It brings it all back - the getting up every 2 hours - the trampled garden - the climbing out of their quarters! It goes so quick and then they're gone :D :( and you're glad (relief) and sad too - and we only had 5!
Here they are at about 7 weeks and you can definitely see the hairy ones - and the 2 brothers back in Feb at 18 months - same coats as now.

:luck: :luck: to all these beauties in their new homes :wub:

Aah, those two are gorgeous :wub:

I didn't think i'd get as attached to them as I have, it's gonna be hard letting them go, they'll all adorable. Their individual characters are really starting to come through now and I love them all dearly.

Josie is already getting upset as I think the first little boy will be off to his new home this weekend.

Debs

Done deal! Little liver boy will soon be part of our family! Thanks so much Debs - I am so excited ;)

Done deal! Little liver boy will soon be part of our family! Thanks so much Debs - I am so excited ;)

congratulations cyfrin, lovely litter these are

i am very taken by stormjnr and the fawn rough one

good luck to all the new owners :thumbsup:

You're very welcome. Glad he's found his forever home :))

Will get some more pics of him over the next couple of days and e-mail to you.

See you in two weeks.

Debs

You're very welcome. Glad he's found his forever home :))

Will get some more pics of him over the next couple of days and e-mail to you.

See you in two weeks.

Debs

Congratulations!!!! You have a lovely pup there :) :wub:

Good luck with him - and let's see lots of pictures as he grows up :thumbsup:

congratulations ,he is gorgeous ,this is a lovely litter :wub:

They're looking stunning Debs, like the brindle one best though,but can't have one :( because our Shadow's just had a litter a week ago to a local bitch who was quite a stunner when she was younger and won a few prizes, Can't have one of these either :( :( I keep telling myself but going to see them tomorrow night :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so will take some pics and post them up.

Sonia

Little liver boy (no name yet!) is gonna be appearing on here so often you will all be sick of me posting photos!!

Looking forward to meeting you, Debs & Ian, at the Coursing Crew event and taking our little stunner home! Hope to also meet other K9'ers too :)

Can't wait!!

Little liver boy (no name yet!) is gonna be appearing on here so often you will all be sick of me posting photos!!
Looking forward to meeting you, Debs & Ian, at the Coursing Crew event and taking our little stunner home! Hope to also meet other K9'ers too :)

Can't wait!!

SO pleased for you Dottie, you have waited long enough for that 'Right' puppy- I know you will give him a great home & have lots of fun with him, look forward to seeing him on the 15th......Love from all of us on 'PLANET GORAN'........

I'll be there on the 15th too!!! :D Look forward to meeting some of you and seeing these gorgeous pups in the fur!! :thumbsup:

Can't wait!!
Hi ,

Deb and Ian are our best mates,and these pups will make superb dogs,both showing and in the ring.I would have loved one,but my youngster,Cracker,is a little begger at the mo.I have fallen for the black pup.We will be with Deb and Ian at Paddys show,so hopefully will see you then.I bet you ca,nt wait.He is a very unusual colour,i have only seen one in the past,so he will really stand out.

Good luck with your new baby,

Amandaxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back