The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Barry Jepson said:
Hi Sharon what a handsom chap you have there. :thumbsup:
:D Hello Barry, how are you all doing,? weighed in Sky this evening and he's just under 20lbs, and peds was 15lbs, not going to be very big lol lovely,,,, what does Walter weigh now?,, looking forward to seeing my boy very soon :huggles: :wub: :wub:

lol shazxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood said:
Didn't realise you had a ferret Barry.Maybe we could add ferret racing at the club.I've three at the moment. got any drain pipes? (w00t)
Definately Sue :thumbsup: Eee you Greenwoods are always up for a challeng :- "

looooooooooooooooooooooool :p

See you Sunday

peddermccoy said:
Barry Jepson said:
:D Hello Barry, how are you all doing,? weighed in Sky this evening and he's just under 20lbs, and peds was 15lbs, not going to be very big lol lovely,,,, what does Walter weigh now?,, looking forward to seeing my boy very soon :huggles: :wub: :wub:

lol shazxxx

Hi Sharon

Walts this morning was 18lb 8oz :

Will be his first run at the club on sunday behind the lure :thumbsup:

See you soon Barry

peddermccoy said:
Barry Jepson said:

lol shazxxx

Little Fynn weighed 17.6lbs this week Shaz........He is a little glutton like your Peds. Such a delight to own, he never leaves my side....... I think 20-21 is going to be about right for my little man :wub:

Hi Sharon,Joanne.

Weighed our girls thur eve.Sash and Bell :huggles: both 16lb and our other little man that we are babysittig brother Eddie was 17.7lb,so that was good.We will of course be at Andover,nice drop of rain for the track,and hopefully will be taking caravan to indi.See you all soon Mark & Les x

Kass relaxing!

Resized_Picture_083.jpg

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: He's got the same wicked glint in his eye as Fynn (w00t)

wicked photos it was hot wasent it we dident get home till 8

solo got second in cons final but the weather defantly wasent right for the dogs

they get out of breath easy well im giving solo time off till champs and get him race fit wot dident help he was 1lb over his usall wait

love jane

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back