The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy To Adult Photos

~Sarah~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I thought it would be good to see photos of our other breeds as puppies and then as adults. So I will start with Bobby, who is now 10 yrs old (for some strange reason I had been thinking he had just had his 11th birthday so must have been having a senior moment!!) :-

Pics of Bobby from 1999 - not great as they are photos of photos. When I first fostered him he could get underneath our dresser (the gap is 3"). (w00t) He was sooo tiny. :wub:

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

A couple of years ago.

200543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoe at 9 weeks

DSCF1377.jpg

DSCF1353.jpg

First show at 6 months with her brother and sister Danny and connie

DSCF1656.jpg

DSCF0113.jpg

wow she is beautiful :wub:

DSCF0113.jpg

Hely she's not like that now thanks to my hooligan whippet pups :rant: . She loves to play with them but when she stops and lies down they chew her feathers. They don't do so much now they are getting older but her feathers are only just beggining to grow back.OH wants to start showing her again this year so hopefully when she moults this summer she should have a full coat. I'm just glad we had a bitch as they do not have such a full coat as the males. OH would also like to have a litter of her but I' m not sure I can cope with a little of red whirlwinds as I've heard they are worse than whippet pups. (w00t)

Sorry could not resist :- My Babies together as they always are

mya_school_025.jpg

this is my patterdale/parson dylan at 9 wks

10-200603.jpg

over relaxed with my sister in law

10-200601-1.jpg

and now

DSC00154.jpg

10-200702.jpg

this is Bella my lurcher :wub:

DSC00265-1.jpg

DSC00322-2.jpg

CIMG1307.jpg

we think she is a beauty

AND

sidney at 7wks - so small - so smooth - so black and tan - so sweet!

12-200702.jpg

12-200706.jpg

and now - what happened? (he's still sweet tho)

06-200802.jpg

with his mum

P9070071.jpg

What great pictures isn,t it amazing how they change. :D

my daisy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

untitled.jpg

2008_080500992-1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back