The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy Update

lizzyb

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pups had a whale of a time at Christmas

2006_1225litterd0231.JPG

:wub: :wub: aww ther gorguse looks like they had good time :huggles:

They are adorable, I love the little un lying next to the snowman, they're the same size!! :wub:

lovely pictures, looks like they had a great time

Awwwwwww bless ! Looks like they had a great time :wub:

Lovely pictures of your beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gorgeous :wub: ... love the picture of them all in the bed together. :huggles:

They must be the pups born in the same time as mine, what cuties. :wub: I have not been able to track their progress. My computer was crashing so I missed a lot what was going on on k9 :(

Yours must be also just about ready to leave home. Mine are all sold, some went last week, one is going today, couple who have a long way to go will stay with us for another week or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Lida , Yes this is the same litter born 12/ 11. 3 have already gone 8) to their forever homes and 2 boys going tomorrow . I have 2 girls to find that perfect place to call home and a lovely little boy :teehee:

2007_0111litterd0299.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back