The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy & Yearling Champs Blidworth

Smoking Toes

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Can anyone tell me what the weight classes are for the adults at the puppy and yearling champs at Blidworth this sunday

Can anyone tell me what the weight classes are for the adults at the puppy and yearling champs at Blidworth this sunday
The adults will run in the Golden Jacket so the classes will be 20,25,30,35 :thumbsup:

ADULTS 20,25,30,35

pupsandvivsquest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks to Don and Ruth who sponsor the VIVS QUESTGOLDEN JACKET event and provide the trophies each year :cheers:

by the way hope your feeling better Ruth

thanks to Don and Ruth who sponsor the VIVS QUESTGOLDEN JACKET event and provide the trophies each year :cheers:
by the way hope your feeling better Ruth
Looking forward to tomorrow, hoping for a good turnout :thumbsup:

gud luck to all the pupps entering tomoz hope they all come off sound for scotland :luck: ;)

i wanna wish extra gurd luck to sue n stu with As Ya Like, hope uz have a nice day out, dnt get lost haha :lol: :luck:

JUST HEARD PUPPY SUPREME WINNER

R & R (OSCARS PRIDE X MOLLYCHOP) WELL DONE LYN & TREVOR AND OF COURSE RUBY

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats all the winners especially Lyn, Trevor & Ruby Rowley :D

Just had pig on phone picket pocket won sup well done lyn and tevor with r and r did tell you it run well in devon

well done neil with pick pocket, aycliffe dogs have done well :D

JUST BACK FROM PUPPY CHAMPS PLEASED WITH THE WAY MY PUP RAN ONLY 4TH EVER RACE. WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS AND A BIG WELL DONE TO

R AND R. SEE YOU ALL AT FORDINGBRIDGE :) :) DOREEN HAVE THE TEA'S READY :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NWRF COMMITTEE AND ALL THE HELPERS AT BIDWORTH FOR ANOTHER BRILLIANT MEETING MUCH APPRECIATED.WELL DONE TO CHRIS HORSFALL AND MEMBERS FOR HAVING TRACK IN SUCH GOOD ORDER.WELL DONE TO LOTS OF IMPRESSIVE WINNERS ESPECIALLY R AND R.

sorrydidnt attend today craprules to ualifye who knows how a pup or yry may run hundread percent on the day

well done lynne and trev,and ruby of course,and well done to all other winners,hope all dogs came of safe and sound :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back