The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy & Yearling Champs Blidworth

:D Well done to Dave Emma & Sapphire Flash on gaining her puppy title :D Also well done to R & R & all the other winners :D

Absolute scorcher today :sweating: :D Well Done to all concerned :thumbsup: had a lovely day.Big Well Done to all the winners,especially Lynn and Trevor with R&R,and Daniel,winning me a pound off Kev with Freddie,he ran a pearler :thumbsup: Colin and Alison taking a cracking dog final with Boybelle,and finally Di and Steve,winning me yet another £ off Kev :D with Trelawneys Girl,Leia did you both proud :thumbsup:

well done boybelle (twizzle) for col & alison, another aycliffe dog, has anyone got full results :D

Well done to all the winners today. All the dogs taking part deserved a prize for running in that heat, it was definitely a scorcher. I am sure the workers were feeling pretty drained by the end of the day. Thank you all of you for your hard work. :thumbsup:

Absolute scorcher today :sweating: :D Well Done to all concerned :thumbsup: had a lovely day.Big Well Done to all the winners,especially Lynn and Trevor with R&R,and Daniel,winning me a pound off Kev with Freddie,he ran a pearler :thumbsup: Colin and Alison taking a cracking dog final with Boybelle,and finally Di and Steve,winning me yet another £ off Kev :D with Trelawneys Girl,Leia did you both proud :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks Kar, Leia was on form today and i think I've finally got her weight right., :lol: I'm always proud of her she's my little girl. ;) Di

I wasn't there deb but I think it was faithless owner by gilbert from old hall won the yearlings I'm sure somebody going to put the full results well done all winners

Debs, supreme yearling Marillamite. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorrydidnt attend today craprules to ualifye who knows how a pup or yry may run hundread percent on the day
Don't get were your coming from I'm sure any responsible owner should know a week prior if their pup is straight or not

The rules for entry which have allways been in place are they had to be registered by 14th June (the deadline for this used to be 28 days before) so the alteration is an advantage on this one

The rule on having to submit a signed clearance form up to and including the day of entry, the success on this new rule spoke for itself yesterday for once we had a good, clean, fair puppy / yearling championships with NO disqualifications and more importantly NO INJURIES or pups futures ruined by offending dogs

Well done to all those who entered on the day for the extra effort they put in with their pups

DOG PUP 21lb

R PEEK PLUS

BITCH PUP 21LB

R SKOSHI TIGER

B SHOW SPORT

W THAILAND

Bk SAPPHIRE FLASH 1st

BITCH UP 28LB HT1

R CINDY V

B AS YA LIKE 1st

W PIE ‘N’ MASH ®

BITCH PUP 28LB HT2

R TURBO TOOTSIES (L)

B TWISTED SISTER

W R&R (L) 1st CLASS

BITCH PUP 35LB

R PUSH THE BUTTON

DOG YEARLINGS 21LB

R FAITHLESS

DOG YEARLING 28LB

R IT’S MY BOY

B BLACK MYSTERY 1st

DOG YEARLINGS 35LB

R ONES SAMMYSAURUS ®

BITCH YEARLINGS 21LB

R SASHA FIERCE (L)

BITCH YEARLING 28LB

R OUR BEA (L)

B MARILLAMITE 1st

W MON AMIE

BITCH YEARLING35LB

R TILLY TWO SHOES

B COOKIE 1st

YEARLING 40LB SCR

R TRELAWNEY’S GIRL (L) 1st

B ONES SUMNAKATO (L)

W MR SHEENE ®

YEARLING 48LB SCR

R CHUNKS (L) 1st

B JEANS PRIDE

DOG PUP SOLO

R PEAK PLUS

BITCH PUP FINAL

R PUSH THE BUTTON

B R&R 1ST

W SAPPHIRE FLASH

YEARLING DOG FINAL

R ONES SAMMYSAURUS

B BLACK MYSTERY

W FAITHLESS 1ST

YEARLING BITCH FINAL

R COOKIE

B MARILLAMITE 1st

W SASHA FIERCE

SUP YEARLING SCR FINAL

R TRELAWNEY’S GIRL 1ST AND SUP

B CHUNKS

SUP PUPPY FINAL

R PEEK PLUS W/D

B R&R SUP PUPPY

SUP YEARLING FINAL

R MARILLAMITE 1st AND SUP YEARLING

B FAITHLESS

VIV’S QUEST GOLDEN JACKET

VET SCR

FOUR SALE

40LB SCR

KAISER CHIEF

48LB SCR

NIKKI WHIZZ (L)

OUR EBBY (L) 1st

PLAYTIME

AS YA DO

T REX ®

NO LIMIT

RAGTIME BLUE (L)

FIRE’S LAD 1st

DENESIDE COLIN ®

VETERAN 21LB

VIARITA

MORPHEOUS ® 1st

DORIVA

VETERAN 28LB

WHINNY SKIPPET 1st

MAID FOR THIS ®

VETERAN 35LB

LUDACRIS

20LB DOGS

BALLYPRIDE

XBECKS

BAILEY’S EDITION

CRACKELLE ® 1st

KAI SERA (L)

25LB DOGS

LIKE A FOX

HIGH DRAMA

VIV’S TWILIGHT

BOYBELLE 1ST AND SUP DOG

ORONTES

30LB DOGS

YAXI

KENTUCKY 1st

MAD PRINCE ®

35LB DOGS

FREDDIE’S MELODY ® 1st

PRIMUS ®

SID YOUNG

20LB BITCHES HT1

MONKEY TROUBLE (L)

PRADA (L) 1st CLASS

MY STARLIGHT

NO ANGEL

20LB BITCHES HT2

MARY CLIFF

XOTIC ® 1st

CONNOR’S DREAM

25LB BITCHES HT1

TASH THE FLASH (L)

WEARDALE SPOT (L)

BRANCO 1st

SOUTHERN TOUCH ®

25LB BITCHES HT2

MY QUEST

A KINDA PARADISE

BOLAND 1st

25LB BITCH HT3

CONNORS LEGACY ®

MY PRETTY FAST 1st CLASS

KEEP IN TOUCH

SO SUAVE

30LB BITCHES

PICKPOCKET 1ST AND SUP BITCH

35LB BITCHESDENESIDE BILLIE

FUN ‘N’ FROLICS 1st

SUP SCR FINAL

KAISER CHIEF

SUP VET

WHINNY SKIPPET

SUP FINAL

R PICK POCKET 1ST AND GOLDEN JACKET WINNER

B BOYBELLE

A BIG WELLDONE to Diane & Steve with Trelawney's girl.. :D :thumbsup: We r all so proud off her from this end.. :thumbsup:

Welldone to everyone else aswell.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

Great day yesyerday thanks to the Blidworth team for hosting the event and all their hard work, the track was excellent, thanks to all who helped out in between running their own dogs Colin, Piglet, Chris, Anthony, Anth sorry if Ive missed anyone

The puppy / yearling camps were first off and all went without a hitch, well done to Lynne and Trevor taking supreme puppy champion with R & R, John and Jeans MARRILAMITE taking supreme yearling champion and Di's TRELAWNEY'S GIRL taking supreme yearling scratch champion, a big well done the the rest of the youngsters some great races

the VIVS QUEST G/J was next off thanks to Don and Ruth who sponsor this event and allways put on lovely trophies which are to keep, Well done PICK POCKET sup golden jacket winner there were a couple of dead heats on the day so would like to thank all the other finalist for agreeing due to the extremely hot weather that they go through to the final instead of having to re-run it was very sporting of you all

enjoyed the day went well some good racing well done blidworth and everyone who attended ;)

forgot to say there were some impresive dogs racing yesterday ;) but a special mention to di and steve with trelawneys girl she ran great and i reckon shes gonne be a topper well done shes one to watch ;)

Too hot for me, but enjoyable non the less. Half way judging - what a boring job when all the puppies and yearlings are already signed off :- . But next time Anth you can stand on the banking with the rats :eek: .

Thanks to everyone who asked after little Jessica, she's a bit sore/swollen but she should be fine for next weekend :D . She's finally stopped crying when I treat her :) .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back