The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy & Yearling Champs Blidworth

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done Diane & Steve with Leia
well_done2.gif

Too hot for me, but enjoyable non the less. Half way judging - what a boring job when all the puppies and yearlings are already signed off :- . But next time Anth you can stand on the banking with the rats :eek: .
Thanks to everyone who asked after little Jessica, she's a bit sore/swollen but she should be fine for next weekend :D . She's finally stopped crying when I treat her :) .
could have been worse Fleesh could have been heaving with rain like it was the other week thankless task midline judging never the less a must especially at all major events

was a great day yesterday the weather a bit too hot 4 me though left well b4 the end and got home about 8.15pm. thanks to all the hard workers yesterday and a big well done to all the winners and all the dogs who took part in that blistering heat!

Well done Colin and Alison with Twizzle ( can he give his brother a few tips ). Also well done Gilbert and Zulo ( faithless ) winning Sup dog yearling.

A BIG WELLDONE to Diane & Steve with Trelawney's girl.. :D :thumbsup: We r all so proud off her from this end.. :thumbsup:
Welldone to everyone else aswell.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))
:thumbsup: Thanks Rose, Tori & Buzz made her and I'm just so lucky to be the one who owns her, ;) Di

:thumbsup: Steve and I would just like to say Thank you to everyone who made use feel welcome again, we had a bad journey up, with Steve not feeling very well and a long drive home, :( but worth every minute of it to see my hard work start coming together now that i have learnt to keep her weight right. :lol: might see some of you at Fordingbridge, ;) Di

Great days racing well done everyone :D A special well done goes to Lynn and Trevor with R&R she ran fab all day :D Also well done to Alison and Colin with BoyBelle he defo runs better for you colin lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: Steve and I would just like to say Thank you to everyone who made use feel welcome again, we had a bad journey up, with Steve not feeling very well and a long drive home, :( but worth every minute of it to see my hard work start coming together now that i have learnt to keep her weight right. :lol: might see some of you at Fordingbridge, ;) Di
Really pleased for you Di :thumbsup:

Well done to Colin and Alison with Boybell and well done to all the other winners Vicki and Mick

well done to all the puppys for running their best :thumbsup:

well done to trevor n lynne with R+R

dnt worry sue n stuart ull win summit with more money known ur luck haha :luck:

:wub:

:) Thanks sally for the photo's, always nice to see the dogs racing, :thumbsup: Di

Debs, supreme yearling Marillamite. :thumbsup:
well done johnand jean, another for north yorks ;) and stui gettinghis class title with as ya like, and nice to see kaiser back to his old self ;)

Really pleased for you Di :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks Geoff, I have your Buzz and Tori to thank for it with out them I wouldn't have my little Leia. :thumbsup: Di

Thanks Debbie, and well done to you & Paul for producing another great pup with Oscar. [Trevor & lynns R. & R ] :thumbsup:

Well done all winners, some very impressive puppy racing. Great photo's Sally :thumbsup:

Keeley

Well done Sally you got some great pictures there :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back