The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy/yearling Champs

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
pups...

36lb

tocco mocco.... solo

55lb

just paddy.....solo

upto 2olb dog

mary,s pride

vivs spectre

haunted quest 1st

24lb

he,s haunted

blue ambition

troy 1st supreme overall pup

28lb

hagler

couisin jack

baz young

blarn a hoolie 1st

32lb

senior moment....solo

bitch pup

20lb

lady ga ga

midnight maid

marc

miss gracie 1st supreme bitch

ones genevieve

24lb

ride a white swan.....solo

28lb

wor sye 1st

fair weather friend

32lb

anagram

ded red

yearlings

36lb

onessaysaurus.....solo

40lb

ones sumnakano

hellseeker 1st

nine

stevie b

55lb

red stripe

20lb year dog

zeus.....solo....supreme dog

28lb

cane wolfe 1st

molly,s pride

black mystery

32lb

no mercy

its my boy 1st

20lb bitch yearling

nutshell

sapphire flash 1st and supreme yearling

24lb

our bea

as ya like 1st

twisted sister

pie,n,mash

28lb

push the button

secret spot 1st

cindy v

32lb

crack the ice 1st

tilly two shoes

paper dragon

photo,s to follow

Big Well Done to everybody today :thumbsup: including BWRA & Blidworth Club :thumbsup: Thoroughly enjoyed my day :D Well Done to all the winners,some good races :thumbsup: Special Well Done to Darren & Jo with Red (Hellseeker) ;) Not a bad day for Dannys pups, Yvonne :D

Alright mate,my memory failed me again :lol: Forgot to mention Megan's Cracked The Ice) win.Big Well Done to you too :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners, some lovely dogs running today and all trying their hardest with no disq's. Congrats to pup & yearling winners Miss Gracie, Troy, Zeus & Saphire Flash.

40lb yearlings was a brilliant race with a nice win Hellseeker, he's looking ace :thumbsup:

Hard not to be impressed by Anagram giving 15 yards start away and losing out by half a length in the final. Believe her time in the class would have given the scratch dogs a run :thumbsup: Well done Keith.

Big Well Done to everybody today :thumbsup: including BWRA & Blidworth Club :thumbsup: Thoroughly enjoyed my day :D Well Done to all the winners,some good races :thumbsup: Special Well Done to Darren & Jo with Red (Hellseeker) ;) Not a bad day for Dannys pups, Yvonne :D

Steve said he had his money on (Hellseeker) well done lovely LITTLE dog Karen (you should of picked it) :lol:

dog puppy finalists

Last edited by a moderator:
they good them deb,well done all the winners and loosers.well pleased for mark&heather :thumbsup:

Had a really good day at our first racing event, Was the first time we have run red (hellseeker) ourselves so we're really pleased with him!!!

Well done to all the other winners, some really good races and lovely dogs!! :thumbsup:

Special mention to Megan (cracked the ice) and Beau (Red stripe)!!! :D

thanx for resuls and pics debbie :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back