The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy/yearling Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners and workers, there was some good racing today,a special well done to the ever impressive Hellseeker, Saphire Flash,Troy and Miss Gracie. I was really pleased with my own little Winnie running at her first open :)

yes karen Danny (Hellbound ) had some lovely offspring running and doing really well today hellseeker,red stripe,(same litter ) troy, 1st supreme overall pup, blarn a hoolie, and have to mention hagler who ran bril think i'm right in saying the last 3 are all the same litter Hellbound + Refuse to bend,
yvonne..... senior moment is also from the same litter :D

:thumbsup: 4 pups out the same litter well done Anth bred a lovely litter

:thumbsup: 2 great dogs coudnt go wrong :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

A big well done to Joe and molly (OUR SYL) class winner out of WOR JOHN and unraced bitch (Rag Nymph and Montaner) a one to watch next year. Allso well done to all winners on the day. Some impresive pups and yearlings on the day. Ray.

chuffed for joe ray,she looked canny at horden,and still a baby,she be good next year :luck: :thumbsup:

yes karen Danny (Hellbound ) had some lovely offspring running and doing really well today hellseeker,red stripe,(same litter ) troy, 1st supreme overall pup, blarn a hoolie, and have to mention hagler who ran bril think i'm right in saying the last 3 are all the same litter Hellbound + Refuse to bend,

whoop!! over the moon with our 4 lil boys!!! hagler ,blarn a hoolie ,senior moment , and lil champ troy!!! :thumbsup: :D

well done all the winners!!!

whoop!! over the moon with our 4 lil boys!!! hagler ,blarn a hoolie ,senior moment , and lil champ troy!!! :thumbsup: :D

well done all the winners!!!
yep anth does breed top class and do the biz,well done m8

Thanks everyone for your support and kind words. Thank you to all the workers and BWRA for making sunday so special. And a big well done to all the winners TROY ran superb to win overall abig well done Kim and Sadie. Very nice photos Debbie.

Well done everyone, especially the North West dogs. :D

Really chuffed for Keith - I heard Annagram clocked some fabulous times - keep up the good work matey!

Big congratulations to breeders Anth, Yvonne (& daughter) and Keith, think you've all produced some fantastic youngsters and can't wait to see them running in the adults. In fact to all those young up and coming pups and yearlings, I wish you all the best in 2010 and hope you do your owners proud! :luck:

Your not doing bad with your camera Deb,great pics :thumbsup:

Love the look of Just Paddy,Keiths big pup.Photo doesn't do the pup justice (think Keith needs lessons in how to stand the dogs Vicky :lol: )

Your not doing bad with your camera Deb,great pics :thumbsup:
Love the look of Just Paddy,Keiths big pup.Photo doesn't do the pup justice (think Keith needs lessons in how to stand the dogs Vicky :lol: )
You know what Keith's like, only been racing 40+ years lol.

Do agree though, the dog's looking very promising and he's still just a big pup, loads more to come from him yet.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back