The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppy/yearling Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done to all the puppies and yearlings that competed today and Congratulations to all the new champions :)

Haha wish we could say same of Kim, hey Sade lol (camera shy i think not..)

Just like to say well done to everybody really good days racing, everything went smoothly and brill atmosphere.

Big well done to Troy and Miss Gracie dog and bitch pup winners and to the two walking up for these dogs, couldn't have been two more deserving people after the luck they've both just had. Well done folks :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha wish we could say same of Kim, hey Sade lol
Just like to say well done to everybody really good days racing, everything went smoothly and brill atmosphere.

Big well done to Troy and Miss Gracie dog and bitch pup winners and to the two walking up for these dogs, couldn't have been two more deserving people after the luck they've both just had. Well done folks :thumbsup:

DITTO...........

Welldone to all the winners especiallyTroy Miss Gracie,and special well done Nicola and Rory(ZEUS) and nearly forgot trainer Ray lol o:)

Well done dave and emma with saphire flash nice to see back on form great pictures deb nice to see marks miss graice win

i would just like to say, one puppy from all impressed me the 1st time i saw it run and again today, one to beat in the future ANAGRAM excellent performance

Had a really good day at our first racing event, Was the first time we have run red (hellseeker) ourselves so we're really pleased with him!!!
Well done to all the other winners, some really good races and lovely dogs!! :thumbsup:

Special mention to Megan (cracked the ice) and Beau (red stripe))!!! :D

first would like to say i'm really proud of jo and darren and Red ( hellseeker ) 3 dogs out of the two litters you bred raced today Red, Beau and Megan, and all 3 made yealing Champs well done :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

yes karen Danny (Hellbound ) had some lovely offspring running and doing really well today hellseeker,red stripe,(same litter ) troy, 1st supreme overall pup, blarn a hoolie, and have to mention hagler who ran bril think i'm right in saying the last 3 are all the same litter Hellbound + Refuse to bend,

also big well done mark & heather and Miss Gracie so pleased for you and also Kim,with Troy he ran brill for you, :thumbsup: it must have been so hard walking up the track again after what you have been through,

well done tam and shell with ride a white swan, also have to say well done Emma and Keith. looks like a brill litter Keith :thumbsup:

sorry if i missed anyone had a good day thanks to all the workers

also big well done mark & heather and Miss Gracie so pleased for you and also Kim,with Troy he ran brill for you, it must have been so hard walking up the track again after what you have been through

Mum no. 2 i think you meant Sadie, good job you weren't in charge of feeding em or one might have starved :clown: :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
also big well done mark & heather and Miss Gracie so pleased for you and also Kim,with Troy he ran brill for you, it must have been so hard walking up the track again after what you have been through
Mum no. 2 i think you meant Sadie, good job you weren't in charge of feeding em or one might have starved :clown: :clown:

:oops: lol can only tell pups apart Karen, sorry Sadie and kim lol :flowers: , anyway your more equiped for the feeding mum number 1, lol they would have starved if it was upto me to feed them :sweating: :sweating: lol

yes karen Danny (Hellbound ) had some lovely offspring running and doing really well today hellseeker,red stripe,(same litter ) troy, 1st supreme overall pup, blarn a hoolie, and have to mention hagler who ran bril think i'm right in saying the last 3 are all the same litter Hellbound + Refuse to bend,

yvonne..... senior moment is also from the same litter :D

Well done all runners and winners, nice days racing. Congrats to Mark and heather with your little one ran a blinder to hold on from anagram's fast finish. Troy, Zeus and hellseeker all looking promising too :thumbsup:

Keeley & Tam

well done all the winners.hellseeker stands out again,zeus taking the dogs.well done all racers :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Big well done to Miss Gracie & Troy .You both need this lift .& well done to all the other winners .Glad you all come home safe xxx

after a bit of cutting, i got this picture of troy looking :D

Well done all, Hellboundxghd Red stripe and Hellseeker turning out to be a great litter goodluck for the future with them. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: 4 pups out the same litter well done Anth bred a lovely litter

:thumbsup: 4 pups out the same litter well done Anth bred a lovely litter
ill second that :)) :thumbsup:

Just like to say thanks to everyone for a brilliant day, some great races and really well organised. On a personnal note , little peanut....aka Nutshell/Roxy making it through her race in one piece was such a relief you would not believe :sweating: Well done to all the winners :)

:D Big well done to all todays winners not forgetting John with Senior Moment & Blarn a Hoolie :D Joe's & Little Sil :D Craig Shell & Cane Wolfe :thumbsup: & Dave & Emma & Sapphire Flash :thumbsup:

:D Oops nearly forgot well done Debs lovely pics :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back