The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pure Bred Chihuahua or Not?

:D:D:D:D (We really need a laughing smiley)

Excuseme, as well as a 'wahwha' being a nickname for a chi, there is a guitar effects pedal called a wah wah pedal. And there's a drum rhythm called a paradiddle - using L for left hand/foot and R for right hand/foot, it goes LRLLRLRR...

I'm now trying to think of some more dog breed/music overlaps....
I’m impressed, JudyN. My wife couldn’t explain the stick pattern. Big respect.

Explaining it is one thing... playing it is another!

Practice, practice, practice plus “Buddy Rich’s Snare Drum Rudiments” - the boredom of any lockdown regime will just zip by. Can’t think of any canine/percussive links. Now back to a Malbec - oh no, it’s too late, will make it a Horlicks. There’s rock ‘n roll for you.

So sorry for the faux pas, everyone. Should have said, “Practise, practise, practise…..”. What a prize blunder.

What a lovely looking little one you have there!
Now I might be wrong with this....but because your lad is slim, and the fact that he is still youngster as well. We have quite a number of 'chis' around here where we take our girls for walk, but they are 'full figured' and generally many that I tend to come across are so. Your fit one might look slightly different to people who are used to see them in same 'fuller' condition as I have. Maybe that makes them think yours is not quite 'right' to be pure bred?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back