The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Question

Its one.................Tail of course :lol:

Or is it collars.........cos then the answers dozens :lol:

On average, I tell mine off about 2.5 million times a day! (w00t)

Average number of coats??? A girl needs one for every occasion from Jo K :- "

Or is it beds.............the answer to that is dozens as well :lol:

how about average number of whippets per household within two years of the first one arriving..... (w00t)

meddling said:
FifeJillandIan said:
Average number of whippet cuddles per day is 25  :D
Oh Blue is well above that average :huggles: :lol:

:lol: he has to fit them in between snoozes -_- -_- -_- (average number = 10 per day) :lol:

Oh and i nearly forgot - the average number of times a whippet cleans his face on the hall carpet per day = 3 :- "

On average six people a week will say 'have you seen that baby greyhound?'

Oh, I thought it was the average amount of times a whippet will go deaf on the beach in one walk and roll in the stinkiest seaweed/dead birds/dead seal *delete as applicable* :- "

We can spot that tilt of the head before the shoulder drops from a hundred yards now!!! (w00t)

Average number of items of underwear one whippet will steal from the laundry basked in a week = 15 :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back