The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R.i.p Sammy

it's hard to say this when you are suffering such a sad loss, but this is not the first time I wondered whether a dog who was put down could have survived okay with an amputation?

Thinking of you both John and Elaine so sorry to hear the sad news. R.I.P. Sammy run free all our love Dean and Alison will ring you later.

Your right Macha, it's not the time for such discussion and regardless, it is an individuals decision to make based on the dogs best interests, not your opinions or anyone else's for that matter.

Elaine, I'm so sorry that you've lost Sammy. Thinking of you all xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right Macha, it's not the time for such discussion and regardless, it is an individuals decision to make based on the dogs best interests, not your opinions or anyone else's for that matter.
Well said Jackie, some people can be so insensative, sorry for your loss John & Elaine he had a wonderful with you xx.

So sorry for your he was an impressive youngster and we know how much you loved him x thinking of you both.

Keeley & Tam

So sorry to read such sad news r.i.p Sammy

G & H

:thumbsup:

I have never seen my John cry so much as he has done today :( he is Gutted :(

Thank you all FOR YOUR KIND WORD'S xx

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear about sammy R I P lad think of you Elaine at this sad time god bless you two x

So sorry to be reading this sad news about Sammy. Thinking of you both at this sad time. Run free Sammy x

So very sorry to read your terrible news, Elaine and John. my thoughts are with you.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back