The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R.i.p Sammy

slimfast

Elaine smith
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We both would like to say that we had to have say goodbye to our little man that was put to sleep today after he shattered his back leg at Highgate Sunday :( .. Not 2years old and we have had to say goodbye xxxxx

Thank everyone for all the messages

The house will not be the same with out him it will be very Quiet with out that Brake :(

:wub: WE LOVE YOU SAMMY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART'S

R.I.P CHASE THE BUNNY

S6300392.jpg

SAM_0060.jpg

DSCF1677.jpg

DSCF1657-1.jpg

S6300305.jpg
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

so sorry to hear this awful news

Run free Sammy

R.I.P Sammy, so sorry to see your sad news you are all in my thoughts

I know how much Sammy ment to you mate . I saw him right from a pup at your house he was so tiny and he allways made me wellcome when i came to visit . So sorry im gutted for you . R.I.P. sammy i will never forget you.

So sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts are with you both.

RIP Sammy run free x x

:unsure: So gutted for you both. A real tragedy! R.I.P. Sammy, you'll be missed terribly! :wub:

Gutted to hear this terrible news. R.I.P gorgeous Sammy

really sorry to hear about Sammy was hoping it wasn't as bad as we first thought

R.I.P Little Man

Such sad news our thoughts are with you and of cause SAMMY

Mick and Lynn

So very,very sorry to read about little Sammy :( Gutted for you.RIP little man

So sorry to hear your loss Sammy was a lovely dog I know how much you love your dogs and will miss him rip Sammy run free young man

So sorry to hear of your loss :( Sammy was so talented.R.I.P little one,you can forever chase the bunnies.

So Sorry absolutely gutted for you all

rip Sammy

Such sad news our thoughts are with you and of cause SAMMY

Mick and Lynn

so sorry to hear the sad news sammy was looking very impressive.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back