The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R I P Tilly

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i've just had a call from Paul,& he's just found Tilly's body by a railway line

can't put any more just now as i'm just gutted :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[SIZE=14pt]R.I.P TILLY[/SIZE] were going to miss you :wub: :wub: :wub:

alfyn said:
i've just had a call from Paul,& he's just found Tilly's body by a railway line
can't put any more just now as i'm just gutted :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(   :'(

[SIZE=14pt]R.I.P TILLY[/SIZE] were going to miss you :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

exremely sorry to read this most upsetting

keith

Aww Mally so sorry no words to make it better

I'm so sorry Mally, thinking of you and your family :huggles:

RIP Little one :wub:

SUCH A TRAGIC END :( :(

I AM SO SO SORRY :( :(

i am so sorry....gypsy started howling in the night ....the night before last...maybe she knew :(

RIP tilly x

Last edited by a moderator:
Mally,

I am truly sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to imagine how you must be feeling. Remember the good times.

RIP Tilly

Oh no. Oh bloody hell. I'm so very, very sorry. Sincere best wishes to Mally and RIP little Tilly.

Oh God that's awful. At least, and I know just now this is no consolation at all, at least her body has been found.

I'm so very upset for her. and Paul and family.

Gill

mally :huggles: words just cant express how im feeling my thoughts are with you and poor tilly

Mally, i am so very very sorry to hear the news about Tilly. :( She looked a beautiful girl, treasure your memories of her.

I am so so sorry Mally :( :( our thoughts are with you at this heartbreaking time :huggles:

R.I.P TILLY

My thoughts r with u Mally and your family, i know how much you loved Tilly, Im so so sorry for you R I P little Tilly Sue X

My heart goes out to you Paul and your family on your tragic loss. I just want you to know that we will never forget her. Sweet dreams little blue girl.

Thoughts also to Dawn and Debs who have worked tirelessly to find her.

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Tilly[/SIZE]

Jenny

quintessence said:
My heart goes out to you Paul and your family on your tragic loss.  I just want you to know that we will never forget her.  Sweet dreams little blue girl. 
Thoughts also to Dawn and Debs who have worked tirelessly to find her.

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Tilly[/SIZE]

Jenny

Here here.......

it is a tragic end to a beautiful whippet :'(

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent; Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back