The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

R I P Tilly

Oh Mally I am so sorry that is the most terrible news.

RIP Tilly

Oh no, so very very sorry to hear this heartbreaking news :'(

Thinking of you and your family Mally.

RIP TILLY, The pretty blue girl

Mally, nothing that anyone one of us could say right now could ease your pain. Please know that all our thoughts and prayers are with you. Your beloved baby is home with you so that you may lay her to rest, God Bless Tilly R.I.P little one.

How terrible, I am so, so sorry.

[SIZE=14pt]RIP TILLY[/SIZE]

r.i.p tilly so sad :'( :'( :'( :'( :( cant say how mally must feel

alfyn said:
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent; Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

that is very nice

i think its a good idea about a fund. i think it should be put in a special account so that it can be used for future searches of lost or stolen dogs.

r.i.p. tilly

That is awful news. I'm so sorry. She was a lovely dog - I loved that picture of her splashing through the water. Thinking of you at this sad time. :huggles:

RIP TILLY

I am so, so sorry Paul .......I know how much you thought of Tilly ..........Thinking of you and your family :huggles: ........RIP lovely little Tilly ........

For Mally. Words at such a sad time cannot express how everyone is feeling for you and your family. Like many, I have followed the events of recent days. The despair, the hopes and the eventual realisation. I am so sorry that the outcome could not have been different. Bless you Mally.

There are no words to express how I feel.

So very sorry Mally

Rest in Peace Tilly

I really don't know what to say,I know nothing will ease your pain but as others have said you have her with you now at home and have some sort of closure.

My heartfelt thoughts are with you at this very difficult time.

R.I.P Tilly

Very sad news, I'm terribly sorry to hear that events turned out this way. At least you have closure on Tilly's whereabouts, it may have been even more difficult never knowing what had happened to her.

RIP Tilly, sympathy and condolences for those she's left behind.

im so so sorry mally, words just dont seem to do her enough honour, thinking of you all xx

Poor Tilly...... this is heartbreaking news...im so sorry Mally she had a lovely life with you.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back