The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rabbit Piccies

billyboy45

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
_8190236.jpg

_8190238.jpg

And the new bunch,who are 3 weeks old today,though this time,as we are fed up looking at the same old mirror imiges that you get with breeding pedigree's,we went for a change,and let Kirsty's Newzealand White,mate our pedigree Dutchy.Lots better looking me finks.

_8190239.jpg

Cant wait to see the new litter out in the run with the others.

Ahhh, sweet little bunnies, :wub: they are all so identical - you didn't clone them did you? (w00t)

Aww little dutchies....looking lovely... :wub: :wub:

Very cute.............but do they not drive your hounds mad? I used to have a pet one when i Was a kid but it was a horrible thing - it hated being touched - it was a free spirit - it used to climb over the wire fence and go AWOL for days but it always came back - maybe the local cats and dogs were afraid of it as well. (w00t)

It lived for about 10 years and i admit i was sad when it did succumb to a chest infection. :(

Could someone hide this topic quickly please,as i might get my nutt's chewed off,by this Whipydog,whoever that might be,and be called a cruel so n so,for breeding 2 litters of baby rabbit's in 4 months,out of the same poor we wabbit.Im shaking in my shoe's now,so better run.Goodnight all. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
Could someone hide this topic quickly please,as i might get my nutt's chewed off,by this Whipydog,whoever that might be,and be called a cruel so n so,for breeding 2 litters of baby rabbit's in 4 months,out of the same poor we wabbit.Im shaking in my shoe's now,so better run.Goodnight all.  ...Billy...
great whippet food . yum yum yum

Used to have a Dutch Dwarf as a pet, he won Best in Show and Supreme Champ at the local kids pet show. Lived in the house for three months when he almost sliced his back leg off, used to cling to me in the vets after that ordeal !!! His poor brother died of Myxi, they shared a run and Taz (Tazmanian "Harry Houdini" Devil) went through quarantine and survived. He used to come in the house and lay in the dog basket with Kerri but when Blaze came along at six weeks old Taz had to go and live with my dad, he couldn't get five minutes peace as she was ripping his fur out trying to kill him :( .

He worked out how to escape from his run and his cage hence the nickname "Houdini", he would go down the driveway and across the road to the park, out neighbour used to go down and chase him home at least twice a week. Once a bus driver knocked on the door holding Taz, he had stopped because he'd seen him laid out outside the gates sunning himself on the pavement.

What a character :teehee: .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back