The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rabbiting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSC00485.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00479-1.jpg

DSC00480-1.jpg

DSC00478.jpg

IMG_05841.jpg

IMG_05851.jpg

IMG_059011JPG.jpg

IMG_05931.jpg

Doing what they were bred to do!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm a new member and it's great to see so many great pics of top working whippets. I will hopefully be posting some of my new starter soon! Until then happy rabbiting gang !!

Great pictures as usual. Doing a fantastic job there :thumbsup: How come it wasnt raining :blink: ?

IMG_0598.jpg

Good retrieve

IMG_0610.jpg

Doing what a good worker does best

IMG_0611.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jinx and rubys mum said:
Great pics what a great haulRabbiting is great but you need to use them for the pot

Need to get some recipes on here to make full use of the low fat low cholestrol very healthy meat

try rabbit kebabs with satay sauce yummmy

I took my Billy out rabbiting the other day! Didnt catch anything! He just likes chasing them!

It was funny though because he always seems to run towards the bunnies and as soon as they move he runs in the opposite direction :))

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back