The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rabbiting

Pennymeadow Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Myself & Nigelmcfc have had a few good rabbiting trips in the dales & secured some great permission we will have to have a few LAMPING trips in the next few weeks with a real old time LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup: What are your thoughts on rabbiting/RATTING/& shooting game birds ? Feel free to add pics & posative posts :thumbsup:

GNG.jpg

GNG5.jpg

GNG2.jpg

BadDay5.jpg

out8.jpg

Flood8.jpg

well done mate. i love nothing more than a bit of rabbiting. top pics :thumbsup:

heres my bitch with a few cadavers.. :p

Now that my Lamping Boy has returned home a Lamping Man i"m sure there"ll be plenty of trips out. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics what a great haul

Rabbiting is great but you need to use them for the pot

Need to get some recipes on here to make full use of the low fat low cholestrol very healthy meat

:cheers: for that Shona, wouldnt want my boys doing things they shoudnt, :thumbsup: wouldnt want them to be bad SPORTSMEN. :cheers:

OMG How pathetic :(

The Badge Man and I love a bit of rabbiting (w00t)

ferretingrubbish029.jpg

ferretingrubbish049.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

ferretingjayne014.jpg

ferretingholiday115.jpg

ferretingholiday091.jpg

Image00024.jpg

Image00089.jpg

Oh and here's some more as I just can't help myself, I love this lad (w00t)

for01.jpg

for03.jpg

for04.jpg

for05.jpg

for06.jpg

Once Badger is old enough to be running on the lamp, I'd love to come up :D or you could come down to some of my permission 8)

TCx

Lovely pics TC, Badger is certainly keen for the bunnies. :thumbsup:

omg!! theres just no end to the lovely badgers talent hes sooo gorgeous and looks fab tcx :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks Paula, he is very keen and doing really well, both in the field and the ring :thumbsup:

TCx

affieluver said:
omg!! theres just no end to the lovely badgers talent hes sooo gorgeous and looks fab tcx :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Thanks Affieluver, he's a bit of a star in my eyes, and it's lovely when other people say so :huggles:

TCx

WOT NO PHONE CALL :- " (sorry couldnt resist you know your my favorite what I dont know but your my favourite o:) )

WOT NO PHONE CALL :- " (sorry couldnt resist you know your my favorite what I dont know but your my favourite o:) )

I know how much you enjoyed or chat last time Mark, but I have to ration your excitement you know (w00t) 8) :- "

You're my favourite too........

TCx

p.s. I think you did the right thing removing the post above mine, although I'd never dream of telling you how to do your job :*

Badger is Rubys hero!!! :b

He is a fantastic dog TC

Well done with his training, love the pics of him getting the bunny Brill :thumbsup:

Never mind that he is a model!!!!! :wub: :wub:

jinx and rubys mum said:
Badger is Rubys hero!!! :b He is a fantastic dog TC

Well done with his training, love the pics of him getting the bunny Brill :thumbsup:

Never mind that he is a model!!!!! :wub:   :wub:

He's still only young and so much can change, but he's shaping up to be everything that I wanted and more :thumbsup:

TCx

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Now some with the future of our sport hope they don't offend :thumbsup:
Why on earth would THAT post offend? Just pics of whippets doing what whippets do.....

TCx

Image00093.jpg

Image00045.jpg

Image00121.jpg

Image00196.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back