The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rabbiting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSC00221.jpg

Penny retrieving

DSC00219.jpg

bolter!!

DSC00225.jpg

another 1 hits the net!!

DSC00232.jpg

Jack marking

midlanderkeith said:
nigelmcfc said:
Come on lads , where are all the working pics ? Surely there isn`t only me Jeff and Sparky who work whippets?????
Pointless me putting pics up, they get complained about and removed, you all know i work my dog, day and night

get em up keith.. theres nowt youv'e posted that offends.. :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Myself & Nigelmcfc have had a few good rabbiting trips in the dales & secured some great permission we will have to have a few LAMPING trips in the next few weeks with a real old time LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup: What are your thoughts on rabbiting/RATTING/& shooting game birds ? Feel free to add pics & posative posts :thumbsup:
GNG.jpg

GNG5.jpg

GNG2.jpg

BadDay5.jpg

out8.jpg

Flood8.jpg

Im gonna pack this working lark out its not safe to be out :lol: well just one more trip tneet :- "

midlanderkeith said:
Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Myself & Nigelmcfc have had a few good rabbiting trips in the dales & secured some great permission we will have to have a few LAMPING trips in the next few weeks with a real old time LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup: What are your thoughts on rabbiting/RATTING/& shooting game birds ? Feel free to add pics & posative posts :thumbsup:
GNG.jpg

GNG5.jpg

GNG2.jpg

BadDay5.jpg

out8.jpg

Flood8.jpg

Im gonna pack this working lark out its not safe to be out :lol: well just one more trip tneet :- "

awreet now lads this is the last one, then thats me done working my bowser, im entering the show world :- "

we have always wanted to go lamping,but dont know what to do,where to go,etc,so any advice ,help,or offers would be very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures everyone...whippets doing what they do best... :thumbsup:

i had a very kind invite from Nigel to join him and Harry for a morning's ferreting in the dales, i had a fantastic time stunning scenery good company and plenty of exercise

Library-8007.jpg

Library-7961.jpg

Library-7967.jpg

Library-8016.jpg

Library-8006.jpg

Library-7976.jpg

Library-7991.jpg

Library-8013.jpg

looks like you had a top day masta :thumbsup: a top days sport on the real thing.

not just a walk on the beach eahh :D

dead hare from the 80s definitely..PRE BAN....

dead hare from the 80s definitely..PRE BAN....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back