The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rabbiting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so pleased to see the young ones getting stuck in , as most of you know getting kids involved in fieldsports is one of my passions, without the youngsters we wouldnt have a fieldsport future :thumbsup:

grand pics everyone :thumbsup:

there's a few decent pie's worth there :D

Some from me

It`s a while since K9 saw all this working activity :D :D

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00123456.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

Some serious ego stroking going on here!! :D :cheers:

last but not least

jack110130.jpg

The lad himself

DSC00048.jpg

Some of the best rabbiting land in the country??

quote.. OMG how pathetic :( .. i dont understand this statement, who is it directed at. seems a strange thing to put on a perfectley good thread.. :blink:

sparky said:
quote.. OMG how pathetic :( .. i dont understand this statement, who is it directed at. seems a strange thing to put on a perfectley good thread.. :blink:
Some entries were deleated earlier and that statement relates to that

I don't know how to isolate a quote from all the pics but I think my friend Jeff must have been thinking of me when he posted (w00t) . He knows what a true LAMPINGMAN is :D Best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
TC said:
WOT NO PHONE CALL :- " (sorry couldnt resist you know your my favorite what I dont know but your my favourite o:) )

p.s. I think you did the right thing removing the post above mine, although I'd never dream of telling you how to do your job :*

Hi TC

it was one of the board admin that removed them. :thumbsup: although this forum is to be tighter moderated from now on. :thumbsup:

nigelmcfc said:
Some from meIt`s a while since K9 saw all this working activity :D   :D

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00123456.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

Some serious ego stroking going on here!! :D   :cheers:

last but not least

jack110130.jpg

The lad himself

DSC00048.jpg

Some of the best rabbiting land in the country??

Some nice shots and a beautiful setting for some work. :thumbsup:

Come on lads , where are all the working pics ? Surely there isn`t only me Jeff and Sparky who work whippets?????

of course i never work mine o:) :- "

im sure some ladettes work theirs too :- "

nigelmcfc said:
Come on lads , where are all the working pics ? Surely there isn`t only me Jeff and Sparky who work whippets?????
Pointless me putting pics up, they get complained about and removed, you all know i work my dog, day and night

Due to a very kind invatation recently i had a fantastic day out in the dales a great days sport

Library-7871.jpg

Library-7872.jpg

Library-7873.jpg

Library-7874.jpg

Library-7875.jpg

Library-7878.jpg

Library-7882.jpg

Library-7885.jpg

masta said:
Due to a very kind invatation recently i had a fantastic day out in the dales a great days sport
Library-7871.jpg

Library-7872.jpg

Library-7873.jpg

Library-7874.jpg

Library-7875.jpg

Library-7878.jpg

Library-7882.jpg

Library-7885.jpg

great pics mate :thumbsup: good to see your bella go on them bunnies :- ".

lakeys little dog proved she will be a good worker when she comes of age and old buck does what a good un can.. good to see maybe a dozen runs and not a single bunnie in the bag.. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back