The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing Gucci!!

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:- " It's been a very long, long, long time since I posted anything on here, am I forgiven? :unsure: Can I come back?? I have lots of Iggy photos to show!!!???? creep creep :thumbsup:

Gucci is doing fine, although we had a terrible time last October when we nearly lost her to Encephalitis (acute inflammation of the brain), amazingly she is a little fighter and pulled through thanks to a great vet and pet insurance, but I will tell that story another time... :(

Anyway I went to Ellesmere Port track today to give my Lurchers a run (they still remembered what to do after 2 years absence!) so thought I'd let Gucci have a quick go down the finishing straight...

Well she had NO interest at all in chasing -_- , the only way we got these action shots was by me running like a muppet to the finish line and calling her in my silliest Iggy voice :clown: . I had tried before hand to gee her up, get her excited at the sight of the lure, but all she wanted to do was hoover up the bits of bread someone had kindly thrown on the floor, nice :blink:

Must say a big thank you to Barry Lloyd who very kindly took these 4 photos.

:thumbsup: All photos by Barry Lloyd.

Great photos. What a nice dog. Have to try that with ours. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Lovely pictures :thumbsup:

aw isn't she lovely :wub: love the way she's looking at the camera...checking he's getting her best side :D

Lovely to see you and looking forward to more pictures of your special iggy. Loved the pictures and one of you being a muppet would have been even better :- "

Glad Gucci is well now. It must have been a really bad time for you al when she was ill.

What fabulous photos! Glad she's feeling better now! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great photos - the one of her looking at the camera is hilarious, what a poser :* As though she is saying "can I stop running now you've got your photo"?

Blimey! Hello Stranger! :D

How's Honolulu and The General doing? :wub:

We're starting back up at Wessy on Thursday nights if you fancy a ride down. Would love to see Gucci and Co. :thumbsup:

Fab piks :D

wild whippies said:
Blimey! Hello Stranger! :D
How's Honolulu and The General doing? :wub:

We're starting back up at Wessy on Thursday nights if you fancy a ride down. Would love to see Gucci and Co. :thumbsup:

Fab piks  :D

Hiya!!! :)) Ok I will try and oh, I just did!! Had great night, Lulu especially!! Gucci had to stay behind and keep Woody company as he is lame and feeling sorry for himself!! :huggles: She is a great furry hot water bottle for him! :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back