The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Racing Names

TC

RAGGY LASS!
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Me again, sorry :b

After reading Beth's post about Zephyr (who looks gorgeous in his racing gear btw) the whole ' racing name' scenario has reared it's head (w00t)

Now I know I am being slightly previous as I have not even been to a meeting yet (roll on the 5th March) but there seems little point in me deciding on a name for my boys, only to discover that it is completely unsuitable or already taken.

So now I am looking for a brief outline of the parameters re names, passports etc from all of the experts out there please ;)

I do have one name in mind, just hope that I am allowed it :wacko:

Thanks in advance

Tracy

p.s. Please excuse my ignorance :b

A name has to be 24 letters or less and not taken already unless it has been at least 16 years since it was last issued, and not at all if the dog was a champion. If you want post or PM me with the name I can let you know if I think its already been taken. The decision on whether a name is allowed or not rests with the WCRA registrar.

Judy said:
A name has to be 24 letters or less and not taken already unless it has been at least 16 years since it was last issued, and not at all if the dog was a champion. If you want post or PM me with the name I can let you know if I think its already been taken. The decision on whether a name is allowed or not rests with the WCRA registrar.
Hi Judy,

Thanks for the reply and the pm is on the way as I am shy :b :- " (w00t)

Tracy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back