The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

RACING NAMES

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Karen-Coral said:
Annie Hough...............My nana's name! a beauty in her own right :wub: and a fierce bingo player.

And in Lisa's words did she "Sweat like a fat bird at a rave :lol: " whilst waiting for a full house? lol

skye,atlanta named when we got her.

roddy,ballajura,where the brother inlaw lives in austraila,town name.

sadie ,skyes pup got her back she was not getting the correct attention,so out of hellbound, =bound to return.

bentley, mr sheene coz he is so shiny,thats if he runs see what happens next year big lad so no rush nothing to run for. hopefully get some good yearling racing with him. :thumbsup:

just been looking back thru this topic intersting.

heres my racers and pups and why:

nikki aka nikki whizz named after nikki from big brother as im a huge fan.

kez aka crackin whizz named after CRACKed it and cINamon hence crackin

rio aka digga whizz named coz she likes to dig

gem aka sparklin whizz named for a few reasons. 1.she goes back to DAZZLYN ann. 2. her name is GEM and 3. she has a very shiny coat

yes i have the affix whizz :D

Last edited by a moderator:
racing names :lol:

geordie,s worst nightmare , was choosen due to my brother,s name is geordie,,,and he he had a pup called navara ,,,and i couldnt think off a name ,,so i thought G.W.N :lol:

conner,s ranger was easy as he was from connor,s lass x red ranger

storm breaker,,was my sons choice as he is a movie buff,,,,and love the film called storm breaker

almost bobs,,name i didnt like,,,as daivd was very cunning that night,,as he waited to see what pup i would go for,,and picked that one,,,and if i ever get my hands on almost bobs,,,his name gettin changed to ( just bobs ) :lol:

at club jeenen used to moan about geordie,s wost nightmare,s name,,in a good way ,as it was a very long name,,,,so me being such an evil dude,,,my next dog is gettin called --( FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

geordie,s worst nightmare , was choosen due to my brother,s name is geordie,,,and he he had a pup called navara ,,,and i couldnt think off a name ,,so i thought G.W.N :lol:

storm breaker,,was my sons choice as he is a movie buff,,,,and love the film called storm breaker

almost bobs,,name i didnt like,,,as daivd was very cunning that night,,as he waited to see what pup i would go for,,and picked that one,,,and if i ever get my hands on almost bobs,,,his name gettin changed to ( just bobs ) :lol:

at club jeenen used to moan about geordie,s wost nightmare,s name,,in a good way ,as it was a very long name,,,,so me being such an evil dude,,,my next dog is gettin called --( FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or for short 'Flabs lab' (w00t) :lol:

It'll be called "WALLOP!" if Jeanine finds out ! Or perhaps "Ouch my ear 'ole".

at club jeenen used to moan about geordie,s wost nightmare,s name,,in a good way ,as it was a very long name,,,,so me being such an evil dude,,,my next dog is gettin called --( FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE ) :lol:

NO WAY MY NEXT DOG AINT GETTIN FLABS LAB,,,,,AS I DONT LIKE IT WHEN GEORDIES WORST NIGHTMARE IS G.W.N,,,AS IAM ONLY THE ONE WHO CALL,S HIM THAT, :lol: ( MEOW SUCER AND MILK (SCRATCH ) :lol: ,,,,,,,,,I WANT MY NEXT DOG CALLED ( FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY , STING LIKE A BEE ),,,,AS THATS WHAT THE NAME TO BE :lol: ,,THE AND PAY MY MONEY,,,, :lol:

I READ SEAN,S WHIPPET NEWS THIS WEEK AND I NOTICED G.W.N WAS USED IN TEX AS HIS FULL NAME :thumbsup: ,,WHICH I DIDNT EXPECT,,,WHICH WAS GOOD AS THATS WHAT HIS NAME IS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW DONT U LOT GO CHANGING THE RULES ON RACING NAMES :lol: AS I WANT TO WINDUP JEENEN AT CLUB :lol: IT WILL BE WORTH EVERY PENNY

IVE JUST NOTICED IAM TYPING IN BLOCK CAPITAILS,,,,IAM NOT SHOUTING,,, :b

KAREN U GOT TO ADDMITT,,,,( FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY , STING LIKE A BEE ),,,,IS A GOOD NAME,,,,FOR SOME REASON I LIKE IT,,,BUT MY MUM HAS ALWAYS SAID IAM A STRANGE BOY :lol: ALEAST I WONT MISS MY RACE,,AS IT WILL BE HARD TO MISS ON PROGRAM OR SPEAKER :lol: :lol: :lol:

its a good job in away that little indy ( G.W.N. sister ) never raced, her name was going to be

PINKGALACTICGARGLEBLASTER

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

racing names

batfink came with his but changed pet name from charlie to harley

golden warrior because of his colour

maddas came with his name

shogun warrior because of a a richard chamberlain film

blue jay way because of his colour

darlo bad boy came with his name but changed his pet name from shadow to shilo

kitts is the twitcher because hes always bird watching and he catches them sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back