The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rain Rain Go Away

Lisa S

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It has been spitting with rain all of this morning.... Jambo hates the rain with a passion :angry: but I was suprised that I got him half way down the road before he stopped dead and refused to go any further but of course he is still full of energy when we get back so we went into the garden for a run and a play. I started to throw his ball which he ran after a couple of times and then after the third go he grabbed the ball and flew into the garage with it and stashed it right at the back in the hope that I could not find it. I continued to throw his other toys and he did the same thing - ran into the garage with every toy and tried to hide them from me :D . So I went into the garage and threw them back into the garden and of course he cannot resist running for them - so this went on for quite a while until I felt sorry for him and gave up and let him back into the house :lol: upon which of course he went wild because he thought he was wet through.

They just don't like rain do they? And God forbid we should go anywhere near water :eek:

He is now lying on the sofa dreaming of sunny days - look at the gob on that!

IMGP2512__Custom_.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite sunny here today - Whippets been sunbathing and had to open hubby's greenhouse as he is suffering from manu flu!

Awwwwwwwwww he look comfy :wub:

We got sun 8) and rain :(

Should have read Man flu earlier (he is not a united supporter!!! :clown: ). Have put some pictures up of our sunny day!! Hope it warms you up!!!! :)

leeds is cloudy but so far no rain ,just had our walk and was nice considering the dark clouds :)

we have been having great weather here, please keep the rain :lol:
You are due some good weather over there so I don't really begrudge you the nice weather - much :D It's now absolutley peeing down so some indoor games may be on the cards.

Aww they do seem to hate the rain, he does look very comfy on the couch :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back