The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch Evensent & Rch Shiny

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so good to see them getting on so well :) Jean must be so pleased they are lovely :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: so pleased to see all the babies doing soooooo well, so come on own up :blink: :blink: who is having them? :wacko:

The white one should be caled White Lightning - bet it's the fastest!

It's so lovely to see them all growing so well :wub: please keep the up dates coming Ian :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: so pleased to see all the babies doing soooooo well, so come on own up :blink: :blink: who is having them? :wacko:
Well ......... Robin Sweet is taking the bitch, and I have first pick of the other two :) The remaining boy will be going to Roger Nydd - with apologies if I mispelt your name Roger, as I haven't seen it written down anywhere!

And no - I haven't made up my mind - so don't ask :D

"I apologise Ian if I have said anything out of turn." No offence taken. :)

Glad to see all the babes are doing so well :wub: Good :luck: to all the pups & their lucky new owners!

Have been to see Jean and the pups this afternoon. They are all doing well and getting big especially the boys! Have taken some photos that I have spent ages resizing. The little bitch is delightful and holding her own with the boys. She is getting more peachy coloured patches all over now. Robin as soon as I have resized the photos I will put some on. They are quite mobile now and dont stay still for a shot so please excuse any blurring!

SDC10705.JPG

SDC10710.JPG

:wub: :wub: :wub: they are all lovely and good luck to all 3 of you in their racing careers :luck: :luck: :luck:

What beautiful puppies the parti colour boy is :wub: real scrummy! They are a lovely looking litter. Good luck to their new owners :thumbsup:

Last photo of the parti coloured (Bertie). Weights last wednesday, 4 weeks old. Black dog 4lbs 15oz. Parti dog 4lbs 5oz and the bitch 3lbs 8oz

SDC10704.JPG

They are looking lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck to all the owners with them :luck: :luck: :luck:

Only three weeks to go until we collect our pup. Jean was saying the black dog is still available. She is concerned he will be too big to race, so she is looking for a pet home. I saw them last week and they are all stunning.

Oh they are beautiful :wub: Loving that little girl :wub: And the parti & black boy! :wub: :lol:

lovely pups Jean so good to see your little girl flourishing Robin :wub: :wub: :wub:

:D :D They are :wub: :wub: :wub: Roger all the best with your little boy and :luck: :luck: :luck: to all the puppies and their owners :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

good luck with your girl Robin...any names yet?

and such a shame that the black dog is looking to big, so is Ian not having one now?

love the parti dog, Bertie :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: good luck with your girl Robin...any names yet?

and such a shame that the black dog is looking to big, so is Ian not having one now?

love the parti dog, Bertie :wub:
Sadly no. I have serious concerns that the 2 boys will grow too big to race. They are gorgeous and I fell in love with them both. If I had one and it went oversize (or weight) then I know I wouldn't be able to bring myself to re-home it. So to save myself from future agonizing I decided to opt out at this stage :( Jean has been looking back through her records and says that they are the biggest she has ever had at this age - she has sent dogs away to their new homes at 8 weeks old that were smaller! I know that development can be spasmodic and size now can be deceiving but I just can't take that risk :(

I wish Robin all the very best with the parti dog, and I am convinced that if it remains within limits he will have a little cracker.

And I will try not to have any regrets - although I know I will ;)

i can fully understand your concerns Ian, and better now than later, i know the people with the Cairden dogs had a boy go over weight (not sure on height) and i think they course him now, they said they could not part with him, but if you want to race then its a sensible decision ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back