The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch A Kinda Pleasure X Nbch/rvch Moany Moany

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fridge has been out and about in the living room today wandering around and exploring. It's great to see her on the go, I still call her the little ugly pup as I'm afraid she isn't the prettiest of babies (except for her fluffy little coat). She's so much like her Mum who was also an ugly ducking, but blossomed into a beautiful girl (not that I'm biased of course :- " )

Fleesh said:
Ok here goes, I "should be" studying  :- "
But I took Freya pictures instead. 2lb 7oz at 16 days  :wub: . Started to walk a few days ago and has started to open her eyes today (she's at the winking stage so far)  ;) .

000_0393-1.jpg

000_0423.jpg

000_0430.jpg

000_0434.jpg

000_0417.jpg

Freya is gorgeous, long live the fridge!!

chris x

Well Fridge is 5 weeks today, she's learning to climb on the sofa now and has just about given up seeking milk from Blaze in favour of sharing dinner with the other pups. Spent her first night in the puppy cage last night away from Blaze and she was fabulously behaved.

She's a relatively dinky 4lb 2oz (I say small as compared to the other pups at her age). But she gets stuck in to all the scraps and joins in the races around the house and garden. What a temper, she can snarl with the best of them and gives her Mum a run for her money in the barred teeth competition.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back