The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch A Kinda Pleasure X Nbch/rvch Moany Moany

Really sorry to hear that Elise!!

There really was nothing more you could have done! You've given him the very best chance he could have had!!

Keep your chin up!

oh god im gutted for y elise u tried so hard. so very sorry :( hope the remaining one is thriving good luck with her :luck:

really sorry Fleesh you could'nt have done anymore than you have it just wasn't meant to be :(

R.I.P. LITTLE BRUTUS

So sorry to hear the little lad has gone

chin up you did your best

Thankyou all, things look a little better after a nice hot shower.

We still have a healthy little girl here to enjoy, as her brother put on a steady 0.3oz per day by bottled milk she was thriving on her mothers teats and gaining 1.5oz per day. Sitting now just over 12oz hopefully as she gets all her mother's attention she will continue to be strong.

I will get some pictures of her up in the next few days, keep at it Blazey Mo you're doing a fabulous job :wub: . Maybe by the end of the week "she" will have a name.

So sorry to hear that you lost him Elise, sometimes these things just happen, you did everything you possibly could for him, no one could do any more. Keep you chin up love wishing you all the luck in the world with your Blaze baby :luck: :luck:

You did your best Elise sadly these things happen and if we know we did our best theres nothing more can be done and you certainly did that. RIP little lad. :(

he put a brave fight, so sorry you lost him elise, R.I.P little one :(

Sorry it turned out that way for the little lad Elise :( Nature's very cruel at times.

You at least know you did everything you possibly could and i hope the Fawn girl continues to thrive :thumbsup:

We'll start off with the sad ones, it's only fair that I put their pictures up too.

Here's the brindle bitch (notice the large lump on the side of her neck).

000_0359.jpg

And the little lad on his arrival home

000_0361.jpg

The good times

000_0369.jpg

And at the end (you can see how much he seems to have improved) :(

000_0373.jpg

No names for these lost ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blaze recooperating after her ordeal :)

000_0358.jpg

With her little girl

000_0374.jpg

000_0376.jpg

000_0377.jpg

000_0381.jpg

000_0382.jpg

(The lump under the pup is the hot water bottle helping her to settle as she has missed her sibling). She also has a teddy to cuddle up with if she feels the need.

:( That is so sad Fleesh :( That little lad has had so much love & attention in his short life, take comfort in knowing you did everything possible to help the poor lad :( R I P Brutus

So sad to loose two after such strong efforts :( Nothing worse than sickly pups, you have to try for the sake of your sanity but it often results in heartache. There's some inner peace knowing you did everything you could and you have to believe these things happen for a reason.

The bitch pup looks strong and healthy, I hope she goes from strength to strength with each passing day. :luck:

SOOO SORRY TO READ YOUR SAD NEWS. :(

WE ARE SURE THE REMAINING PUP WILL BE A CHAMP FOR YOU, AND REWARD YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE ,CARE AND ATTENTION YOU HAVE LAVISHED ON THE PUP"S IN THEIR DIFFICULT START IN LIFE.

WISHING YOU LOTS OF :luck: :luck: :luck: WITH HER.

REGARDS ROB & TINA

Sorry to here about your sad news, you did everything you could for them.

Wish u good luck with the bitch pup she looks lovely :luck:

Keeley & Tam

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back